Male OCSMs

raimmi

Closed Account
Why are there no male OCSMs on freeones?

Maybe this board could need some, what do you think about this?
 
We have a handful. However, you won't see them listed on the OCSM page since our database is only for females and Justin Bieber.
 
We have a handful. However, you won't see them listed on the OCSM page since our database is only for females and Justin Bieber.

Sex discrimination also can involve treating someone less favorably because of his or her connection with an organization or group that is generally associated with people of a certain sex.
 
Damn it, we should have nominated Keiran for OCSM of the Week for doing his AMA and answering all our questions and providing some laughs and insight.

And not just going "haha, I've got a big dick and I fuck all the girls you wank over" like I probably would have.
 
Damn it, we should have nominated Keiran for OCSM of the Week for doing his AMA and answering all our questions and providing some laughs and insight.

And not just going "haha, I've got a big dick and I fuck all the girls you wank over" like I probably would have.


I remember my fingers doing a little wandering, as Kieran banged away on my piano.

We may still be able to squeeze him in Mister Stiffy, if not next week!
 
Back
Top