• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Major Scientists Confirm: Global Warming Panic Is a Hoax

1/27/12

Major kudos to Rick Santorum, who capped a stellar debate performance last night with the unequivocal statement that global warming is a hoax. You will not hear this bold truth from his Big Government adversaries Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, both of whom can be expected to play along with this crippling swindle, exploiting it to increase the size and power of the state — despite growing awareness that it is a crock, as confirmed in an op-ed cowritten by 16 prominent scientists:

Candidates should understand that the oft-repeated claim that nearly all scientists demand that something dramatic be done to stop global warming is not true. In fact, a large and growing number of distinguished scientists and engineers do not agree that drastic actions on global warming are needed. … [T]he number of scientific “heretics” is growing with each passing year. The reason is a collection of stubborn scientific facts.

The most obvious of these facts is that it hasn’t gotten any warmer in over a decade. Global warming theories cannot account for this inconvenient truth.

Other facts are basic science like we used to learn in school. Regardless of what the politicized Supreme Court might claim,

The fact is that CO2 is not a pollutant. CO2 is a colorless and odorless gas, exhaled at high concentrations by each of us, and a key component of the biosphere’s life cycle. Plants do so much better with more CO2 that greenhouse operators often increase the CO2 concentrations by factors of three or four to get better growth. This is no surprise since plants and animals evolved when CO2 concentrations were about 10 times larger than they are today. Better plant varieties, chemical fertilizers and agricultural management contributed to the great increase in agricultural yields of the past century, but part of the increase almost certainly came from additional CO2 in the atmosphere.

Since anyone qualified to teach high school science should know that global warming is not a scientific theory but a preposterous pretext for imposing oligarchical collectivism, why do so many scientists play along with it? One reason is fear.

[M]any young scientists furtively say that while they also have serious doubts about the global-warming message, they are afraid to speak up for fear of not being promoted — or worse. …

This is not the way science is supposed to work, but we have seen it before — for example, in the frightening period when Trofim Lysenko hijacked biology in the Soviet Union. Soviet biologists who revealed that they believed in genes, which Lysenko maintained were a bourgeois fiction, were fired from their jobs. Many were sent to the gulag and some were condemned to death.

At least in this country scientists who buck the establishment by refusing to propagate lies only lose their jobs.

In addition to a stick, there is also a carrot:

Alarmism over climate is of great benefit to many, providing government funding for academic research and a reason for government bureaucracies to grow. Alarmism also offers an excuse for governments to raise taxes, taxpayer-funded subsidies for businesses that understand how to work the political system, and a lure for big donations to charitable foundations promising to save the planet. Lysenko and his team lived very well, and they fiercely defended their dogma and the privileges it brought them.

Any global warming caused by CO2 is likely to be mild and “an overall benefit to the planet.” The global warming hoax is a pernicious scheme to rob us of our liberty and our standard of living in the name of a ridiculous lie. Only someone with the character to openly reject it is qualified to lead America.

global-warming-hoax.jpg

moonbattery.com

I can see why people oppose the theory of global warming. Anyone who knows anything about science knows that at one point in time there was absoultely no ice anywhere on planet earth. Studies have also shown that another ice age is likely in about 16,000 years.

However, the way the climate has been changing over the past 30 years is strong evidence that man-made global warming is a reality.

Dude got this article from fucking Moonbattery. :1orglaugh And the sad part is that he actually believes all this shit. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Sam

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
1/27/12

The most obvious of these facts is that it hasn’t gotten any warmer in over a decade. Global warming theories cannot account for this inconvenient truth.

Other facts are basic science like we used to learn in school. Regardless of what the politicized Supreme Court might claim,

The fact is that CO2 is not a pollutant. CO2 is a colorless and odorless gas, exhaled at high concentrations by each of us, and a key component of the biosphere’s life cycle. Plants do so much better with more CO2 that greenhouse operators often increase the CO2 concentrations by factors of three or four to get better growth.

Any global warming caused by CO2 is likely to be mild and “an overall benefit to the planet.” The global warming hoax is a pernicious scheme to rob us of our liberty and our standard of living in the name of a ridiculous lie. Only someone with the character to openly reject it is qualified to lead America.

global-warming-hoax.jpg

moonbattery.com

*Citations needed*

But yes, Sam. The sky isn't falling.

sid-sexy

Banned
Scientists that chart weather patterns started to notice differences in the rate that polar ice caps were melting over 40 years ago and followed it through to today, coming to the conclusion that they are melting faster.
The reason they gave was, in a blanket sense, industrial pollution.
Man has altered nature on many fronts over the years, so for those who think it's a far fetched, sci-fi idea, go read up on crop rotation and why the "fertile crescent" is no longer fertile. Read about the "Dust Bowl" and how we created and then fixed it by manipulating nature.
We intentionally and unintentionally manipulate nature all the time.

Still, a good rule of thumb when considering ideas you're not qualified to study yourself is to follow the money.

The anti-global warming movement was born of those polluting industries who wished to fight those findings in the public sphere. They stand to lose money every time anyone anywhere complains about pollution. That's where the money is.
Not in the hands of University based weather researches, who make thousands from grants and are under considerable scrutiny from other academics, but in the hands of corporations who are making hundreds of millions, and can easily shrug off the real research by commissioning research of their own that says otherwise.

Sorry, scientists aren't always right, but I'll side with the views held by those who's agenda is respect in the scientific community and grants for further research over the ones who are polluting the hell out of our atmosphere and using their wealth to stage a PR campaign against the former.

Patrick_S

persona non grata

I just don't give a fuck. So, I'm gonna go outside right fucking now and smoke a cigarette, and in each hand I will depress and empty two fucking cans of hairspray...I'm gonna start my car, and just let it run...I don't give a fuck...I'm gonna gather all of the plastics and shit I have laying around in my apartment and set them on fire in the parking lot...mmmm, breathe those fumes in bitches...and hell, if I see any baby seals, I'm gonna club them to death too.

Anyone wanna hang out?

I just don't give a fuck. So, I'm gonna go outside right fucking now and smoke a cigarette, and in each hand I will depress and empty two fucking cans of hairspray...I'm gonna start my car, and just let it run...I don't give a fuck...I'm gonna gather all of the plastics and shit I have laying around in my apartment and set them on fire in the parking lot...mmmm, breathe those fumes in bitches...and hell, if I see any baby seals, I'm gonna club them to death too.

Anyone wanna hang out?

I'll hang out.

However. People dismissing this as a hoax, need a helmet.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
BTW, I Googled "Santorum: It's definition reads as the frothy material of lube and fecal matter that is the by product of anal sex. Santorum does NOT mean "scientist". So, in reality, Sam is saying is that all of this hoax stuff is a bunch of shit.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I can see why people oppose the theory of global warming. Anyone who knows anything about science knows that at one point in time there was absoultely no ice anywhere on planet earth. Studies have also shown that another ice age is likely in about 16,000 years.

However, the way the climate has been changing over the past 30 years is strong evidence that man-made global warming is a reality.

And at least once, the entire planet was covered in ice, from pole to pole (Snowball Earth). How awesome is that?!

But the ice-ages are cyclic and may come sooner, rather than later, especially considering the way we're influencing global warming.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Amusing how Sam's moonbat article didn't name any of these distinguished scientists. Global warming is part of the bigger concept of climate change. As for anecdotal evidence Texas just had it's hottest summer on record, the longest drought on record, and record numbers of wildfires with no real relief in sight. Humans aren't destroying this planet, we're just destroying the habitat we live in, Earth will be here long after humans are extinct.