• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
why does Kelly not particpate with a threesome with other guys cause Ryan pretty well does what he wants with the ladies
I noticed ryan does Kelly first before he does anybody else but in your case he went back and forth with both of you nice

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
why does Kelly not particpate with a threesome with other guys cause Ryan pretty well does what he wants with the ladies
I noticed ryan does Kelly first before he does anybody else but in your case he went back and forth with both of you nice

I don't know, they obviously do whatever works for them in the bedroom and for their marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

02_400x300.jpg
09_tn.jpg
15_tn.jpg

Daphne Rosen and Maggie Green pictures and flv video http://gallys.scoreland2.com/images/DaphneAndMaggie_25357/&nats=NDM0MTA1LjIuNzUuMTgzLjEuNzA0MzcxMC4wLjAuMA

Daphne Rosen and Maggie Green movies http://gallys.scoreland2.com/clips/DaphneAndMaggie_25357/&nats=NDM0MTA1LjIuNzUuMTgzLjEuNzA0MzY4OS4wLjAuMA

This was my first ever hard g/g scene : ) Ahh, sweet memories!

I don't know, they obviously do whatever works for them in the bedroom and for their marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

This was my first ever hard g/g scene : ) Ahh, sweet memories!

Sweet is a good word for it lol

Greatest Response Ever!

Greatest response ever!!!

So many questioning everyone else's relationships, what women do or don't do, etc... It still amazes me the lengths people go to question Ryan and Kelly, countless adult models and actresses who only shoot with their boyfriend, husband or just a select few men, or wear condoms with all but their spouse, and so forth. Then again, all that just mirrors real life and regular people who always want to intrude into the bedroom of others, judge others, and do anything but not appreciate what people do share or want to disclose. Being with my wife two decades, and since we were very young, I find that is a constant irritation "in the real world" for us (the endless judgement from others), so I can only imagine how much worse it is for adult performers who do share their work with the world.

One of these days men will universally understand that two simple things result in the best sex life for everyone. One is consent. The other is comfort.

If all women always knew men would respect consent, then far more women would trust to be with more men, and we'd all benefit, men and women. And if all women always knew men, especially those they gave consent to, would not pressure them to do anything they did not want, they would have few worries or other inhibitions and feel free to be themselves, in total comfort. This is no different today than a couple decades ago when I was dating before my wife. I was no catch, but I practiced this and it ... amazingly ... works wonders! Some guys used to summarize it as, "oh, he just eats pussy and doesn't ask anything in return." No, I let her define the intimacy, let her be open, and it always resulted in her consent and comfort. It's really simple guys.

The same applies to adult models and actresses, who have to deal with constant pressure to go outside of their comfort zone. I like my models in their comfort zone, so they keep doing it, and we all win. Kelly has found hers. Maggie did as well going hardcore. Angela White is yet another. I don't take issue with monogamy any more than polygamy or vice-versa. It's not about what I want. It's about what the beauty feels comfortable with. If I want more, I can find other starlets if I really need to fill that desire. I don't have to keep telling my most favored beauties what I believe they should do. They know what they feel comfortable with and want to share. It's no different than when dating or becoming intimate with a lover, what she wants and feels comfortable with, what she consents to, is what goes. I have never understood this, "oh, but she's my favorite, so I need her to do it." Really? Is that the real reason? Or something else?

Sometimes I think there's another, underlying theme. It's not the desire to actually see it, but a desire to see what some would consider "outcast," like polygamy ("why don't other cocks get her?"), like anal ("she should take it up the ass!") and other things. It's almost as if we want to judge her, "oh yeah, she's a dirty whore," more than actually see it. I don't know about others, but it matters to me little what a woman does, as long as I see her enjoying herself. Which is why when Kelly, or countless other women, come up in conversations, it's seemingly not so much about desire, but almost more of, by and for complaint itself. Such is self-defeating for men and desires. It has nothing to do with the subjective concept of "respect," but the simple reality of comfort and consent.

Just because a woman consents to intimacy doesn't mean she will feel comfort with everything you want.
Likewise, just because a woman consents to being an adult performer doesn't mean she feels comfortable with everything you want.
And pressure is self-defeating.

Off of my "lecture series" (which I'm sure some will take offense to) ...

The only thing better than see-thru ...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7644707, member: 346743"]Thanks! Happy Wet Wednesday boys!
View attachment 289394

Is a great rear shot of a curvy babe! As many used to complain about Angela White as well, that body, that ass from behind, is never shown enough ... and can never be shown enough!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7649867, member: 346743"]TGIF! ENjoy!
View attachment 289877

Unless, of course, "showing off your bum" is not in your "comfort zone"! But most times, it's the photographer more than the model, who's always "focusing on da'tig bits!"