• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi, Maggie! I just wanted to say I'm a big fan and I'm trying to become more active around here. I've been sure to vote for you in Miss Freeones, but I think I need to catch you for a cam show soon. It has been too long since I've caught one of your shows and it is my duty as a voter to be sure I'm voting the right way. :drool2:

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Hi, Maggie! I just wanted to say I'm a big fan and I'm trying to become more active around here. I've been sure to vote for you in Miss Freeones, but I think I need to catch you for a cam show soon. It has been too long since I've caught one of your shows and it is my duty as a voter to be sure I'm voting the right way. :drool2:

Hey there! Glad to see you here! Thanks for the votes! I've been horribly sick with the flu so I won't be on cam today but I hope to be tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully you can catch me for a show but if not, I am usually on Monday-Saturday in the late afternoons EST.

Maggie Green

Keep stuffing my box please :)

glam_name_42.jpg

You are too kind : )
Just telling it how it is. You're a Fredrick's of Hollywood glamour beauty caught in a curvy, top-heavy body that the FCC would feel driven to fine any mainstream outlet if they showed you fully clothed on TV. I never understood why women, who are voluptuously shaped in the traditional sense (not just breasts, which are just a "bonus"), find themselves being treated as a liability by US media, and avoided. It just drives me up-the-wall that you're not a model pulling down high 7 figures/year, even if just neck-up, because you're just such an angelic presence beyond your figure.

I mean, the first time I saw you, I had this rush far beyond what I had the first time I saw Cindy Margolis (and I was younger then too). I quickly started drawing comparisons between you and allegedly "voluptuous" (according to that same "mainstream" viewpoint) Frederique van der Val, but even that was a stretch, for Frederique neck-up, not you (and neck-down is not even comparable). You were far so more lovely, and then so curvy, and then it all came together. And I'm normally a brunette lover, but there's always that extremely rare blonde that smacks me on my ass. You did. The only other blonde, adult model that has ever done this to me ... ever as far as I can remember ... is Slovenian Cassandra, who I compared to Kathy Ireland for her very defined jawline, and then Cassandra has that perfect, curvy, and far wider hourglass.

So as much as I profess as loving brunettes and wanting hourglass figures, I'm a sucker for an one-in-a-million blonde that is a bit more apple shaped with a more jutting bust atop, while still having a great, tighter tail. Now since I'm starting to sound like a broken record, or that I have some ulterior motive, I'll shut up now. I'm sure other members will start quoting me with TL;DR. I guess to put it more bluntly, you are the most unreal, enchanting presence to ever come out of Pinup Glam, period, end-of-story, ever, and that's a lot of top stunners and curves.

Thanks! Happy Friday everyone!
Well fuck, you're not leaving many days to any other women. And I have no problem with that. ;) And with regards to voting, someone over in Sandee Westgate's thread says she's the hottest 33 he's ever seen. While I won't indulge into comparisons between OCSMs here, I'd have to complement his statement with you being the hottest 32. Combined with your continued posts, I'm voting for you and will not be reserved in saying I hope you win. I really appreciate your engaging us, which is something above and beyond any expectations any of us should have (especially for those who are not members of your site).

I've been horribly sick with the flu so I won't be on cam today but I hope to be tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully you can catch me for a show but if not, I am usually on Monday-Saturday in the late afternoons EST.
Very sorry to hear. Stay in bed, rest, get better. Everyone needs you healthy.

For those that like a more casual look...and this was shot by the lovely Jelena Jensen who is my webmaster :D
As much as I love your angelic (sorry to overuse that word, but I rarely attach it to any woman), almost "princess" level of presence in modelling that is completely unmatched, God knows I prefer these types of shots. Because the real fantasy isn't about the model you take to bed, but the real woman you wake up with. You just made mine, beyond anything you posted prior. :heart:

Besides, with you having the flu, there's always that intimate fantasy of taking care of someone. As much as I really hate seeing my wife sick, I do have to say the little pleasures of taking care of her seemingly fill that portion of my heart that isn't completed by something else. It's not so much as that "Damsel in Distress" hero, but more of that, "She looks to me when she's vulnerable" type of comfort. I love a good, strong, self-sufficient woman (let alone one that is more intelligent than I), but sometimes that coddling provides a little reminder that not everyone is invulnerable, and we need to give them every attention and provide every console when every moment is causing them discomfort.

BTW, how is Jelena these days? I remember Erica Campbell always said she was even far more beautiful in person. Jelena is still the woman I view as the ultimate, brunette supermodel poster, the one I ask of others (often when they're drooling over some brunette actress with far fewer curves), "and how does she compare to Jelena Jensen?" I'm also glad she found a partner she felt comfortable with, and to share with us all. That, along with both yourself and Angela White (who is also stunning in a "casual" shoot) embracing similar, on-screen performances, was the hardcore trifecta of the year or so I never, ever expected prior (but love, maybe a little too much).

Maggie Green

Just telling it how it is. You're a Fredrick's of Hollywood glamour beauty caught in a curvy, top-heavy body that the FCC would feel driven to fine any mainstream outlet if they showed you fully clothed on TV. I never understood why women, who are voluptuously shaped in the traditional sense (not just breasts, which are just a "bonus"), find themselves being treated as a liability by US media, and avoided. It just drives me up-the-wall that you're not a model pulling down high 7 figures/year, even if just neck-up, because you're just such an angelic presence beyond your figure.

I mean, the first time I saw you, I had this rush far beyond what I had the first time I saw Cindy Margolis (and I was younger then too). I quickly started drawing comparisons between you and allegedly "voluptuous" (according to that same "mainstream" viewpoint) Frederique van der Val, but even that was a stretch, for Frederique neck-up, not you (and neck-down is not even comparable). You were far so more lovely, and then so curvy, and then it all came together. And I'm normally a brunette lover, but there's always that extremely rare blonde that smacks me on my ass. You did. The only other blonde, adult model that has ever done this to me ... ever as far as I can remember ... is Slovenian Cassandra, who I compared to Kathy Ireland for her very defined jawline, and then Cassandra has that perfect, curvy, and far wider hourglass.

So as much as I profess as loving brunettes and wanting hourglass figures, I'm a sucker for an one-in-a-million blonde that is a bit more apple shaped with a more jutting bust atop, while still having a great, tighter tail. Now since I'm starting to sound like a broken record, or that I have some ulterior motive, I'll shut up now. I'm sure other members will start quoting me with TL;DR. I guess to put it more bluntly, you are the most unreal, enchanting presence to ever come out of Pinup Glam, period, end-of-story, ever, and that's a lot of top stunners and curves.

Well fuck, you're not leaving many days to any other women. And I have no problem with that. ;) And with regards to voting, someone over in Sandee Westgate's thread says she's the hottest 33 he's ever seen. While I won't indulge into comparisons between OCSMs here, I'd have to complement his statement with you being the hottest 32. Combined with your continued posts, I'm voting for you and will not be reserved in saying I hope you win. I really appreciate your engaging us, which is something above and beyond any expectations any of us should have (especially for those who are not members of your site).

Very sorry to hear. Stay in bed, rest, get better. Everyone needs you healthy.

As much as I love your angelic (sorry to overuse that word, but I rarely attach it to any woman), almost "princess" level of presence in modelling that is completely unmatched, God knows I prefer these types of shots. Because the real fantasy isn't about the model you take to bed, but the real woman you wake up with. You just made mine, beyond anything you posted prior. :heart:

Besides, with you having the flu, there's always that intimate fantasy of taking care of someone. As much as I really hate seeing my wife sick, I do have to say the little pleasures of taking care of her seemingly fill that portion of my heart that isn't completed by something else. It's not so much as that "Damsel in Distress" hero, but more of that, "She looks to me when she's vulnerable" type of comfort. I love a good, strong, self-sufficient woman (let alone one that is more intelligent than I), but sometimes that coddling provides a little reminder that not everyone is invulnerable, and we need to give them every attention and provide every console when every moment is causing them discomfort.

BTW, how is Jelena these days? I remember Erica Campbell always said she was even far more beautiful in person. Jelena is still the woman I view as the ultimate, brunette supermodel poster, the one I ask of others (often when they're drooling over some brunette actress with far fewer curves), "and how does she compare to Jelena Jensen?" I'm also glad she found a partner she felt comfortable with, and to share with us all. That, along with both yourself and Angela White (who is also stunning in a "casual" shoot) embracing similar, on-screen performances, was the hardcore trifecta of the year or so I never, ever expected prior (but love, maybe a little too much).

Thanks for all of the fabulous compliments : ) Still sick but reading this made me feel a little better : ) Jelena is doing well, she's a fabulous woman besides being absolutely gorgeous. We both share a huge weakness for furry friends...dogs lovers all the way!

Here's a pic to reward all of my voters..and to bribe those who haven't voted for me yet!

glam_icicle_78.jpg

Thanks for all of the fabulous compliments : ) Still sick but reading this made me feel a little better : )
That was my intent, and I'm glad you found it so.
That, along with the hope that you do have someone there, first hand and quite handsome, to help deliver the same message of desire far more personally that my prose can do you justice. ;)

Jelena is doing well, she's a fabulous woman besides being absolutely gorgeous.
I have heard many similar things about her.

We both share a huge weakness for furry friends...dogs lovers all the way!
The best way to a man's heart is through a his best friend. I have always had and always will have dogs (multiple). Spent the afternoon with him (the one my wife gave up on getting his favor long ago) at my feet while I worked, taking breaks to ensure he got just enough love. Grrr, I hate working weekends! Less time to love the dogs and wife too.

Here's a pic to reward all of my voters..and to bribe those who haven't voted for me yet!
Already have voted for you, but bribes are always accepted after-the-fact too.
'
Want to taste? :lovebunny::rolleyes::D
Yes ... even if you were far more furry too! In fact, one could say there's only one type of 'furry animal' I don't just pet, but lick as well ... endlessly. Did I mention I could be the one pet you could have that could lick yours for hours and no one would call the humane society on you? ;)

Okay, I'll stop now, rather pathetic and cheesy ... although speaking of cheesy ...

Want to taste? :lovebunny::rolleyes::D
Nope! Because I have never fantasize about it:suspicious:
Oh com'mon now ... you mean you don't 'want to be reincarnated as a woman's bicycle seat'?! ;)

Sorry, just always remember that line from the very end of a very cheesy movie, but it was the movie of my very first date back when I was a very young teenager. It was my date's choice, and I only wished I was old enough to drive as I would have asked her if I could prove that theory in the back of the car. Oh well, I turned 16 within a few years, and I haven't stopped planting my face in between legs since.

Of course, it's still never enough. Even worse, my wife knows that any time she gives me a whiff of her most womanly scent, the next words out of my mouth are, "yes dear." Because it's not always getting to clean her out either ... but the garbage, gutters, etc...

The power of the pussy, abused by women everywhere! Not that we don't love it, and love to serve it, just wish we could to it more with our mouths and tongue ... directly. I have a dream ...