• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7108494, member: 346743"]It might be a little wet ; )

id rather volunteer to be used in place of the cigar ;)

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Well, we have next year. Can't wait for spring now, love going to Comerica

Me too! I love going to the games : ) Mostly for the beer ; )

- - - Updated - - -

Good Morning! Have a Sexy Saturday everyone!

glam_redwall_66.jpg

kissing the guy's cock after he comes in your mouth??? Either your husband reaally trusts you or you will be back on the market soon!!!

kissing the guy's cock after he comes in your mouth??? Either your husband reaally trusts you or you will be back on the market soon!!!
"Trust" is all that matters in a marriage, and no one can define it and the marriage but the two in it. This "absolute value" and "judgement" BS here is not only pathetic, but self-defeating.

I mean, how many women out there are hesitant to engage in sexual activity, "let their guard down" and otherwise given into their own desires if it wasn't for men judging and pressuring them? A partner should define what they do and do not want, and that should be not just "respected," but recognized for what it really is. Their comfort zone as much as desire. If you want to enjoy the pleasures of intimacy with women as a man, the first thing you have to learn is making her comfortable, before anything else. Let her define her desires and take them out on you and you'll find there's little left for you to add in the mutual desire after she unleashes hers.

Oral creampies are an ultimate gift to a male lover. Any woman who enjoys giving such should give to whomever she wants, as long as her partner is in agreement. There is no "judgement" here, just understanding and the relationship, which is defined by two people and not anyone else.

Nothing happened to him. We'll still be shooting. This year has been very tough for me to shoot much of anything due to what happened to my mother. She had a massive heart attack in January and was in the hospital for 3 months. She's on portable life support ( an LVAD, a pump in her heart ) and needs a lot of help so I have had to focus mostly on my family this year. She was doing well but had a set back in July and had to have her device replaced which meant another month in the hospital. She's had 5 major surgeries since January. She can't ever be left alone which means I have to "baby-sit" her quite often. Shooting has been on the back burner...my boyfriend has a crazy work schedule and we haven't made shooting a priority.
I'm sorry to hear about your family's difficulties this year. My family has had similarly, and I know several others. Your family is in our prayers and thoughts (apply the response as appropriate for one's preferred spirituality, as always).

Furthermore, caregivers are so under-appreciated, with everyone asking about how others are doing, and never them. Remember to take time for yourself and make sure others understand your sacrifices to you can get those few moments by "inconveniencing" those who aren't the caregiver who can't be expected to be there 24x7. I've seen that way too many times.

I made the decision to do the scenes for Score because I thought, what the hell you only live once : ) I'm glad I waited until I was 110% comfortable shooting with other men because it made the scenes that much hotter!
- - - Updated - - -
I did one other scene for Score, which I think is even hotter than the other two!! Not sure when they will release it.
Every woman should wait until she feels comfortable. I'm glad Angela White did the same, or at least so she stated. A woman can love sex and decide not to share it with the world. A woman can enjoy monogamy, or she can still explore as she sees fit, and her partner is in agreement. Judgement should not be how this world works. Especially when consent, self-responsibility and not harming others is so overlooked in comparison.

Or as my wife has long called it, "Tit-fuck Tuesday." Of course she turns several into BJ+TF combinations, but I'm not going to say she's cheating (oh hell no).

I'm not one for fair-skinned blondes, and a well-known brunette favoring bigot, but you Maggie are as absolutely enchanting as they come. You're way too curvy to be a mainstream American model, yet are desired far more than the top supermodels when men have the chance to glimpse at you. And to only emphasize how lovely you are, your beauty has only increased with your age. I can only imagine your sheer elegance by the time you are 40.

This picture, by far, is one of my favorites. I love your overall form, beyond your striking topping neck-up -- let alone the remote thought of you pulling your nipples inward to wrap around my rock hard, reach-for-the-sky piping at this mere sight. "Oh honey" ... ;)

Happy Titty Tuesday : ) One of my favorite days of the week : )

View attachment 241513

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys! I'm back from my vacation to Hawaii...which was amazing! But then I sprained my finger and got bronchitis :mad: I'm finally starting to feel better. I'll be on my webcam later this afternoon, from about 2PM EST so come play! www.maggiegreen.cammodels.com
:lips::lovebunny:

glam_name_36.jpg

Hey Maggie, you are simply awesome, but I need your help! I signed up for your site, but I keep getting rejected, although I have already paid, and I have also made sure that I am typing the right user name and password. I have tried contacting your web master, but nothing happens - can you please help

Regards
A frustrated fan