• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend, I was up north at the lake with my family and the dogs. Nice and relaxing!

Here's a new pic for your viewing pleasure boys : )

XOXO
Maggs

Hot new updates every week on my site!

Attachments

• glam_springfever_29.jpg
    glam_springfever_29.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 347

Maggie Green

This thread just hit 900 posts! Sweet! Let's get it to 1,000! Here's a sexy hump day pic! And catch me on my webcam later today, http://maggiegreen.cammodels.com!

Attachments

• glam_sexy_37.jpg
    glam_sexy_37.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 245

Maggie Green

You guys are going to love this week's updates! All Oiled Up with my hottie friend Brianna Jordan : ) We literally poured an entire bottle of baby oil over each other. Fucking hot! And slippery too! LOL!

I'm going to be live on my webcam later today so don't miss my naughty shows! www.maggiegreen.cammodels.com

Love,
Maggs

Attachments

• gg_oil_magbri_107.jpg
    gg_oil_magbri_107.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 888

Maggie Green

Just wanted to let everyone know that my mom is in the hospital again and had heart surgery yesterday. She is doing ok but it's been a very stressful couple of weeks. Sorry for not posting in these forums as much but I am sure you guys understand! I am blessed to have such wonderful and supportive fans!

XOXO
Maggie

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 6862114, member: 346743"]Just wanted to let everyone know that my mom is in the hospital again and had heart surgery yesterday. She is doing ok but it's been a very stressful couple of weeks. Sorry for not posting in these forums as much but I am sure you guys understand! I am blessed to have such wonderful and supportive fans!

XOXO
Maggie

Thank you, Maggie, and best wishes to you and your mom. We, your fans, are the ones who are blessed -- blessed by such a gorgeous goddess who constantly shows us that heavenly body in the nude!

Maggie Green

Thank you, Maggie, and best wishes to you and your mom. We, your fans, are the ones who are blessed -- blessed by such a gorgeous goddess who constantly shows us that heavenly body in the nude!

Thanks so much babe : ) Means a lot to me. I'm off to LA tomorrow to shoot tons of new hot content for my site! SO excited : )

Maggie Green

Back from my trip to LA and it was amazing! Shot content with Brianna Jordan and Cherie Deville! Super hot! Also lots of solo stuff.

Here's a pic from todays update with Kelly Divine! Fucking yummy!!

Attachments

• gg_kellylovesmaggie_26-1.jpg
    gg_kellylovesmaggie_26-1.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 613

CherieDeville

I had so much fun with Maggie!! She is great!