• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

UnderBro

Bronze Member
πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday Madison Young πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰
Madison-Young_Headshot_6389.jpg

Image Source

Best wishes to Madison who turns 40 today.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Kink and queerness both hold this space for building your own way of being. I love that. It smashes any ideas of what sex or gender, or relationships should look like and allows you to think deeply about what sex and relationships really are to you." - Madison Young

Check out this Penthouse interview of the lovely Madison Young talking about her docuseries Submission Possible:

https://penthousemagazine.com/submission-possible/

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Gender is a curious, amoeba-like entity. My gender, like my sexuality, doesn’t exist on a binary spectrum. My gender has movement and depth and squishes about on multiple planes of existence, not really ever staying in one place. It is messy. It is complicated. It expands and contracts. Certainly it is non-binary and non-linear but, more than that, it is queer. - Madison Young

Read this insightful article from the magnificent Madison Young about gender identity.

https://sexualbeing.org/blog/discovering-non-binary-and-unfurling-into-a-gender-that-fits/

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Sexy Madison Young is holding a Spank-a-thon to raise funds for the production of their queer sex positive docuseries Submission Possible. Learn more about it by clicking the link below.

Link

UnderBro

Bronze Member
🎊 πŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday Madison Young πŸŽ‚ 🎊
Best wishes to Madison who turns 42 today.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Madison Young needs your help in making season 2 of the sex positive traveling docuseries Submission Possible. Please make a donation towards the show's crowdfunding campaign and share the news about it to your friends and colleagues who might be interest. You can watch Submission Possible, season 1 on the Revry streaming platform.

Last edited: