• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Madison Spears

So watching her latest ATK video, she claims that its gonna be her last shoot and she is done. Why is it that all my favorite girls quit so fast?

So watching her latest ATK video, she claims that its gonna be her last shoot and she is done. Why is it that all my favorite girls quit so fast?

That she hasn't really pushed for work outside of ATK/AMkingdom made me think that she was presumably contracted to do x amount of shoots for them, after which she'd leave the business.

Daredorm, Gfrevenge and GFElife were all filmed pretty early, and only Amateursraw and Amateurallure really otherwise. Just have to hope some other companies have work of hers in the can, or she has a change of mind.

she's a gorgeous girl, love her vids... But there's only one thing bothering me... I love a good moan during a sex scene. She on the other hand usually is as silent as a treeseed that's been planted on the moon where sound is turned renderless

she's a gorgeous girl, love her vids... But there's only one thing bothering me... I love a good moan during a sex scene. She on the other hand usually is as silent as a treeseed that's been planted on the moon where sound is turned renderless

That and she wasn't really good at dirty talk. It's like she seemed unsure of what to say. Still one of my favorites though and its disappointing she quit.

sad that she have left so soon ... she was so sexy.
However, since I do not get mad because I speak English I do not understand a word of what she says in her episode of daredorm ... someone asks me a short summary reporting some of his phrases written so I can translate?

sad that she have left so soon ... she was so sexy.
However, since I do not get mad because I speak English I do not understand a word of what she says in her episode of daredorm ... someone asks me a short summary reporting some of his phrases written so I can translate?

She left? Dammit! Cute girl