• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison Monroe - AKA: Jessica Madison, Kari Hilton, Kelly Kates, Kyra, Lexxus, Madison

Re: Madison Monroe

She really is a very pretty girl,but how can she go from hardcore stuff that she has done to legit non nude modeling? As soon as the money dries up she'll be back to hardcore.

Hmmm... I Have To DisAgree With That Comment. I Think That "Kari"( Formerly Known as Madison) Could Go Far As A "Straight Model" For Companies Such As "Snap On Tools", "Hilti", "NAPA Auto Parts" And Others As A "Petite Model"... Being As She Is Only 5'5" !! She Has The Right Look... She Could Be Model At Car Shows. As For The Money... Yeah There Will AllWays A "Risk"(!?) That She Might Be Back Doing HC Scenes Again ( Because She Had AllReady Been There)... But Not If She Gets "Great Semenal Charge" From A Steady Source. Because Let's Face It... If She Gets Better Sperm, Then She'll Be Doing Less Spam-Jobs InVolving Her Chokeing On Cock For More Than 8 Minutes Or Getting DP'd For $1000 When She Might Get The Same Amount Of Cash From Doing A Stint As A Model At Some Cycle-Show.

But THIS Is MY Opinion... And Opinions Vary.

Re: Madison Monroe

She mentions she's in nursing now, so it doesn't sound like modeling is her primary career focus, so maybe money isn't all she's after. Good for her.