• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison James - AKA: Abbey, Amanda, Kayla, Nicole

Funny... it would seem with all the catfighting and hostility posters report about the behind the scenes issues, they should rename the site: Wecan'tlivetogether.com

Madison: Would love to hear your take on WLT since there seem to be a lot of drama involved in the production? You didn't seem to like Nikki very much eventhough you both were great in the only(?) update you did together (the one with Puma Swede). and I tried requesting you on WLT yet again by sending a message to Molly Cavalli and she was not very interested being really snotty about it.

Would you like to do it again and with whom would you like to be paired up with?

My dream scene that probably never will happen is lining up you and your former sidekick (the girl before Molly) Brittany together with Nikki and Molly. It would be an insanely hot scene!

Funny... it would seem with all the catfighting and hostility posters report about the behind the scenes issues, they should rename the site: Wecan'tlivetogether.com

:D

I believe most of the women who perform/performed on WLT are straight women pretending to be lesbian so ur gonna have desperate housewives type drama going on.

All Madison fans hit me up on P0rnHub at /users/TheSkonester

:D
I believe most of the women who perform/performed on WLT are straight women pretending to be lesbian so ur gonna have desperate housewives type drama going on.

You might be right about this! Mariah Milano said Nikki LaMotta was dating one of the producers and Molly Cavalli I think is more or less married to the other one.

You might be right about this! Mariah Milano said Nikki LaMotta was dating one of the producers and Molly Cavalli I think is more or less married to the other one.

I wonder why this Marley girl dislikes Madison for, did Madison tell her that her cooch stinks or something:). Madison seems pretty bold like she would tell that to somebody no hesitation.

BTW, I hope Madison shows up to Miss FreeOnes in April

High tide: Where did you hear that Marlie Moore dislikes Madison? If it was me I might have formulated myself wrong. I got a e-mail on myspace from Molly Cavalli though after requesting Madison to be back for old times sake. And her mail was really snotty and disrespektful about Madison. I have had a hard time watching Molly after that.

Last edited:
High tide: Where did you hear that Marlie Moore dislikes Madison? If it was me I might have formulated myself wrong. I got a e-mail on myspace from Molly Cavalli though after requesting Madison to be back for old times sake. And her mail was really snotty and disrespektful about Madison. I have had a hard time watching Molly after that.

I think it was from you originally but Madison did imply in one of her posts about stuff that goes on behind the camera in reference to catfighting on WLT.

Molly has a twitter,maybe someone can ask her what the beef with Madison is about, but maybe Molly was just being a cunt that day because she is kind of narcissistic and hates being upstaged by a hottie like Madison.

Madison needs a twitter :)