• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Madison Ivy

Thanks so much, here is a link to some pics of me where you can see the new girls. There kinda small because I had to take them with my phone, someone stole my camera :mad: Scroll to almost the bottem of the page and you'll see them. :)
Love Your cum eating whore,
Madison Ivy

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum...opic_id=123853/forum_id=5/cat_id=1/123853.htm

Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes!!! I loved you before the boob job, I love you WITH the boob job! You are so freaking sexy!!!

i've never liked any boob job on any girl. boob jobs just look so distorted and weird to me. i'll admit, i've always been way more into petite girls than girls with bigger breasts, but i still prefer anything over girls with fake breasts. i always just thought that if you were born with big breasts, then good for you. if not, then just stick with what you have. i just think it's kind of pathetic when women feel like they need to get a boob job to get more attention. i know no one cares, but i just felt like voicing my opinion.

i've never liked any boob job on any girl. boob jobs just look so distorted and weird to me. i'll admit, i've always been way more into petite girls than girls with bigger breasts, but i still prefer anything over girls with fake breasts. i always just thought that if you were born with big breasts, then good for you. if not, then just stick with what you have. i just think it's kind of pathetic when women feel like they need to get a boob job to get more attention. i know no one cares, but i just felt like voicing my opinion.

You are so wrong dude. Big is best, fake big best of all!