• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Kinda hoping this promise tweeted by Madison Ivy means that we will see her shooting anal, IR or a gangbang soon. She sure seems to have a serious preoccupation with black football players. Read on....

Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
Even though they lost I'm planning a special Football Themed Scene to honor my @49ers & @Kaepernick7 sexy ass! #49erFaithful

10h Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
They Win Some, They Lose Some But I still Love them. #49erFaithful @49ers can take out their frustration on my pussy!

13h Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
"@ebertsdi: "@iLikeGirlsDaily: A follower sent this in #49ers pic.twitter.com/utpyUROs"that's @Madison420Ivy #tongueinthebung!" 1 of my Favs

Lucky for you, that's easy to change.

she's a uber 49ers fan. I don't think it has anything to do with black players.

Kinda hoping this promise tweeted by Madison Ivy means that we will see her shooting anal, IR or a gangbang soon. She sure seems to have a serious preoccupation with black football players. Read on....

Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
Even though they lost I'm planning a special Football Themed Scene to honor my @49ers & @Kaepernick7 sexy ass! #49erFaithful

10h Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
They Win Some, They Lose Some But I still Love them. #49erFaithful @49ers can take out their frustration on my pussy!

13h Madison Ivy ‏@Madison420Ivy
"@ebertsdi: "@iLikeGirlsDaily: A follower sent this in #49ers pic.twitter.com/utpyUROs"that's @Madison420Ivy #tongueinthebung!" 1 of my Favs

Lucky for you, that's easy to change.