• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Saw on Twitter that you meet some girlfriends in Las Vegas. So besides getting hammered, how was the trip?

Are there any behind the scenes videos of Madelyn? I watched the VIP scene today and was wondering whether Madelyn and Josh did it again in the shower at the end.

Hey Madelyn, big fan and love that you talk to your fans here. Things I have to say and ask, initially I didn't like your latest boob job, but now I've grown to love them and would have to say they look great. I've been watching a lot of your scenes lately and noticed you don't deepthroat a lot or at all in your scenes, is this preference or do directors ask you not to?

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Very hot.
Cindy Crawford look a like huh?:D
Its so funny that you called it out. little cindy is my nick name with a lot of the photographers. During the summer I have a freckle that appears due to the sun that is in the same spot as hers and I truly do look like her then.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
The way she talks is too sexy for me apart from the acts.She should have more talk in the scene.
If I start to talk dirty in my sex scenes I start laughing. I am 100% fake when I talk during my scenes. I hate working for naughty america because they need constant talking and its not natural for me.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Are there any behind the scenes videos of Madelyn? I watched the VIP scene today and was wondering whether Madelyn and Josh did it again in the shower at the end.
NOOOOOOOOO josh and I did not have sex in the shower after.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
we hosted a huge party for billionaire chinese guys that make bombs for the USA. it ended at 4 am and we jumped a flight back to LA at 5:30, so it was a quick crazy trip.

it was fun though.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Hey Madelyn, big fan and love that you talk to your fans here. Things I have to say and ask, initially I didn't like your latest boob job, but now I've grown to love them and would have to say they look great. I've been watching a lot of your scenes lately and noticed you don't deepthroat a lot or at all in your scenes, is this preference or do directors ask you not to?
I prefer to not deep throat and the directors that request it understand I do not do it...

Its so funny that you called it out. little cindy is my nick name with a lot of the photographers. During the summer I have a freckle that appears due to the sun that is in the same spot as hers and I truly do look like her then.
That is awesome, Madelyn! When your website gets up and running, you should do a "Cindy Crawford" photoset.

Cindy was my dream girl throughout my early adolescence, and I had her posters all over my bedroom walls. If you did a photoset with hair, make-up, outfits and poses like in her classic posters, I would sign up for your site immediately!

we hosted a huge party for billionaire chinese guys that make bombs for the USA. it ended at 4 am and we jumped a flight back to LA at 5:30, so it was a quick crazy trip.

it was fun though.

Any pics of that party? I din't know that US buys military equipment from China.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
No phones were allowed.. go figure lol

I am not sure what the deal is with them and the USA but it all seemed pretty strange to me.