• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Madelyn...I WILL BE THERE! Will you be signing or promoting for Bluebirds? I have been in Cali for the last 3 weeks, but I am coming back to Miami!

Madelyn

I see that you are giving away your wardrobe.Are you retaining the golden bikini that you wore in a couple of scenes?

Yes I have swallowed in a few (2) scenes, but I usually opt out of swallowing. Its not something I do in my personal life, so I am not really comfortable with it and I do not want to ruin a good scene with a bad ending because I did not enjoy swallowing. Bang Bros has a scene where I swallowed a little.. The director threatened to cut the scene if I did not do it, so I spit most of it out.

2 scene?

what is the name of the other one?

I have seen the bangbros scene and believe me when i watched that scene it felt like the earth was shaking...That was the best scene ever and you came so close to do it...:bowdown:

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Madelyn

I see that you are giving away your wardrobe.Are you retaining the golden bikini that you wore in a couple of scenes?
No, I have used it enough.. I am giving it away to any girls in the industry that need new stuff

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
As you guys can tell from the Bluebird trailers.... We have no competition in the adult world, because we do it BIG!!!!

Hi Madelyn!
I've just seen that L.A. Direct Models refreshed their portfolio about you, the new pics are amazing!
But you can tell the photographer that you don't need photoshop!:) Everyone who saw BangBros Big Tits Creampie -with that blue dress in the rain- would surely agree with that. You don't even have a bra there, and you look just perfect! hottest opening i ever seen...

How was the Exxxotica Miami? Did you make shows there too, or just having fun in Bluebird's stand?

LezFemmez

Banned
As you guys can tell from the Bluebird trailers.... We have no competition in the adult world, because we do it BIG!!!!

Huh, they must pay you some serious dough...:sleep: