• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Madelyn :lovecoupl what about ANAL sweetie, can we hope you'll do it soon, like any time this year?

Madelyn,

The other day, I saw the pic of you in the Catwoman outfit on the Bluebird blog. Halle Berry ain't got NOTHIN' on you as Catwoman:

http://www.*************.com/wordpress_new/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/IMG_4709.jpg

:eek: Do you have anymore costume pics you could post? You are the purrrrrrfect villainess!

Dear Madelyn - you look fantastic in this outfit. I have a fetish for latex, and you are instantly in my fantasies. Can you tell us something of you as catwoman?

Can you tell me about your experience with latex, does it turn you on? Have you or will you do other scenes like this?;)

heyy madelyn!

keep up the awesome work - You've got the best boobs in the business but i think you can still go even bigger :p wats the chances??

xxx

Hey, she did a Brazzers scene, it was the Big Tits At School scene, anyone know what the guy is called in it? My girl goes wild when she watches him

yes I am now contracted and will only be working for bluebird films.

This means you will do less scenes than you did before? I think your popularity was just going up, you was well searched on freeones, you did better and better scenes for brazzers, you were at Suze Randal's and on the top you were twistys treat of the month... If you switch to long movies at bluebird, it may mean less shoots, bigger pauses between the releases, and could slow down your career?

do you plan making additional smaller works between the big movies? For example will there be new releases between the Passenger 69 in May and the Inside story in Sept?

Besides these, congrats for your work, the quality is just better and better! Can't wait to see you as the terrorist in P69...

Doctor Adventures Madelyn Marie
Big Tits In Sports Madelyn Marie
Big Tits at School Madelyn Marie
Big Tits at Work Madelyn Marie

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I feel sexy in the latex, but after a few hours in it I am ready to take it off!! Having sexy in latex is hard as well! I never took the cat woman suit off during any of the sex scenes.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
I am sure it might effect my ranking with freeones, but the sheer power bluebird has with PR and advertisement will actually help my career. At the moment we are only shooting major features, but I am sure smaller scenes will come out with time.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Absofuckinglutely stunning!!! :bowdown:

Madelyn looking at you makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and (excuse me..I'll brb) :boobies::rubbel: (much better) I am in total lust with you!! :D
aaawww thank you so much for the kind words.. Your funny!!