• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Madelyn

I was thinking of requesting you to try a different hair style.Glad you tried it.Don't shorten your hair though.Long hair looks good on you.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
My hair is the same as it always is, but I threw a clip in... It was pin up and I wanted it out of my face.. Glad you like it.

I like your hair the way it was before. Of course, don't cut it. You will always look beautiful, but even more with long hair! Why did you chicken out of anal? I am not desiring you to do anal, just curious. I love it when you rub your clit! That is what my gf does. It turns me on so much!

http://img158.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-22919/loc618/57705_0162144madelynn066_123_618lo.JPG

I watched the univ bubble butts scene again and it has few unique things.

1.Madelyn has her hair hair in plaits and she is too cute.
2.She makes references to daddy such as 'Daddy spanks me'.Never did she do that.Maybe the scene requires that.
3.She also appears to be uneasy during the fuck.The male talent's equipment might be too big for her.But I don't think this is her first scene either.
4.This is the interesting part.She takes the pop on her ass but swallows it when the guy offers it in a spoon.Too hot!

Have a great weekend,Madelyn.

Madelyn

Can you talk about the compensation structure in the industry? Is there a gender bias? What about insurance? Are the stars charged more because of the kind of work they do? What are the metrics for measuring popularity? Does doing Anal/IR/Bondage fetch more?

Don't change aNYTHING about you madelyn. You are perfect the way you are and cant get any better. I hate when stars first enter and are beautiful, then in a couple of years they do all kinds of surgery and it ruins them. Don't change anything. Keep the hair, beautiful face, body. You are the best

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
it was my first scene in the adult industry and the "cum" was margarita mix.. I would not swallow it so they used a stand in for it.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Don't change aNYTHING about you madelyn. You are perfect the way you are and cant get any better. I hate when stars first enter and are beautiful, then in a couple of years they do all kinds of surgery and it ruins them. Don't change anything. Keep the hair, beautiful face, body. You are the best
thank you so much!! I will stay just like this

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Madelyn

Can you talk about the compensation structure in the industry? Is there a gender bias? What about insurance? Are the stars charged more because of the kind of work they do? What are the metrics for measuring popularity? Does doing Anal/IR/Bondage fetch more?
It really just depends... I will write about it when I have a little more free time and post it..

it was my first scene in the adult industry and the "cum" was margarita mix.. I would not swallow it so they used a stand in for it.

Thank you M.Earlier when I asked you about your first 5 scenes,you did not mention this.So I was wondering why you were at unease in this scene.Keep churning out great scenes,Madelyn.Luv you!

madelyn...just saw your cumfiesta scene from 2008. Idk why I havent seen it before. Def one of your hottest by far. Love it when ramon makes you squirt. Love how he gets you off. Just that whole scene .... PERFECT

madelyn...just saw your cumfiesta scene from 2008. Idk why I havent seen it before. Def one of your hottest by far. Love it when ramon makes you squirt. Love how he gets you off. Just that whole scene .... PERFECT

That's the reason she fell for him.Lovely couple.

Ok Miss Madelyn you don't have to ask I will step up to the plate and be more than happy to pop your anal cherry for you! I can't promise I wouldn't wanna go balls deep. he he!