• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Watched MM's GGG scene with reality gang today.I liked the scene where the girls put ice cream on MM and lick her.But she was under utilised.The other two girls were not even looking good.MM looks submissive in all girls scenes and so far only Sammie Rhodes fucked her well.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone..

Ok, so yes I trimmed up my girl part.. The thing is that I cant grow hair down there (and I am italian.. go figure) so when I was finally able to I just fell in love with it..lol BUT its a very small landing strip again.

I cancelled my ZZ shoot for monday because I was not feeling 100%, but trust me ZZ and I are beyond making it up to you.. I have a little surprise for you guys :)

Last night I flew to San Francisco to watch the Warriors play Utah.. Of course Utah smashed us, but it was a good game.. I had the best floor seats and I was super excited about watching them so close.. I actually was ran into by a Utah player..lol Its good to have friends in HIGH places :)

I am shooting a Girl Girl Girl tomorrow with Eva Angelina and Shawna Lenee Never worked with either, but it should be fun!

Lets see what else..... I have been studying my bum off and riding my horses a bunch so thats pretty much my week in a nut shell. NYC was a blast as well.. I had a few amazing nights with very close friends!

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
O and sorry I have not been on :( I have a lot of BIG things going on right now, but you guys will find out about everything soon enough!!!

LezFemmez

Banned
I am shooting a Girl Girl Girl tomorrow with Eva Angelina and Shawna Lenee Never worked with either, but it should be fun!

Wow, that sounds awesome...:nanner: Movie or website?

Madelyn,
How are you beautiful? I hope you are getting enough rest. Remember what you always said: quality over quantity! I hope Ramon comes home soon so you will be happy and not stressing out. I do have a question though. Did you ever experiment with women before you got into this business? Thanks! Doing anything for Spring Break?