• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

pic12.jpg

I just watched your big tits creampie scene at Bangbros and it was great!
Love the dress and the boots you have on and it was simply heaven with all that oil too! Loved the foreplay for once (I usually dont like it in bangbros scenes) mostly because you were such a tease and playful at the same time.

I am a big fan of creampies and really loved that he burried it quite deep in you.

Finally its so fucked up realitykings havent had you on big tits boss yet.
Would love to see you on there playing a really snotty boss harassing one of your male employes maybe Ramon?? I can also settle for Cokecan Billy if he still works for RK!

Thanxs for a great scene!

Bumping this post i wrote some days ago would love your input on the scene Madelyn.

Hey Madelyn, do u know if Carlos has a weird thing where he cums a little bit initially, and then he has his real cumshot after?

Have u experienced/witnessed this with him?

Because I've watched a few scenes with him in it and noticed that.

Also bumping

:nanner:

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I feel bad for all of you that are snowed in :( watch lots of dirty movies to keep warm!!! It works for me!

As for doing a big tit boss scene.. well, I have worked for RK a bunch and dont think I will be booked w/ them any time soon. BUT I just had a cool release with molly from MollysLIfe.com so check it out!

Brazzers just released a scene as well, so its worth looking at!

AVN was ok. Very stressful and I still dont have a voice but hey its a part of the job. I met some really awesome fans and had great conversations with them. I actually loved not signing and just walking around feeling my favorite sexy faces and bumping into fans. It gave me a chance to really chat with you guys and not have to worry about a line getting backed up.

Just watched the video Brando just made for your brand new Brazzers scene. Is that the one you say you just got it handed to you? Haha. Brando is really good with making videos and whatnot. I watch and rewatch the second one he made for you after you got your new additions, and he really knows how to make you look even more beautiful than you already are! Hope all is well!

Hi Madelyn! I´m new in this board and I just wanted to tell you that I am a HUGE fan of your husband Ramón Nomar!! I´ve been a fan of his like more than 8 years ago and I love the work he´s doing for Reality Kings, i think he´s the best of the best!! Unfortunately I see that lately he hasn´t been doing lots of vids for them is he ok? I hope so because RK without Ramón is nothing, your are so lucky to have him he is a complete stud: great looks, perfect body, deliscious cock, incomparable fucker, master of squirting... what can I say more? You are a blessed woman! I hope you answer me asap and if not if you could post pictures of you and Ramón or Ramón on his own... If it´s too personal I can give you my email! Regards!

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hello, I am sure Ramon would appreciate your kind and supportive words. He has a Facebook with a bunch of photos and often updates it.. He is very private, so Facebook is about the only place you can really find personal photos, videos, and updates.

He still shoots for RK daily, but his contract is ending in a few days, so they are banking his scenes for later release...