• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Caption this picture Madelyn!

3945365979_a408ced9d2_o.gif

;)
That scene sucked.. The couch was moving like crazy, it was super hot, and I was having a fat day.. Johnny's cock is so freaking long I swear I can feel it in my stomach.. The whole time I was thinking relax relax.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Nice vidcap, i hope there will be more free stuffs from fresh meat 26 on the net. The other Evil Angel videos with Madelyn were really great...

Madelyn, when will the first video with your new boobs come out? just approx... 2 or 3 weeks, or it could be 6?

There are new post in Madelyn Marie Fan, check them out!
I shoot the first video on the 29th with them, but I am doing a LIVE naughty america show on the 28th so you can see them then..

They are nothing crazy special, but its fun to wait to see...

That scene sucked.. The couch was moving like crazy, it was super hot, and I was having a fat day.. Johnny's cock is so freaking long I swear I can feel it in my stomach.. The whole time I was thinking relax relax.

I haven't seen this scene yet but I love seeing you with Johnny so I still need to check it out... why didin't they pin the couch down?
Damn I just love that you are so forward about things like this!

When it comes to doing big guys I saw you did Billy Glyde on Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks, you have never mentioned him when having problems with cocks being to big but to me he looks way bigger than manuel, ramon and johnny how was it doing him?

Really? I kind of think they look trashy.. I would also more than likely kill myself with long nails. I am very active and can just see myself really bringing pain to myself with longer nails.. I ride horses and the nails I have get in the way as it is.

I work with girls that have long nails and want to die.. Think about that going in your pussy ready to cut you insides.. O yes it happens very often. I have long nails as it is so I always enter a girls pussy with my finger tucked under so I do not hurt the girl..

Totally agree, long nails is not that sexy and I really understand the health issue especially when doing g/g work!

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
Totally agree, long nails is not that sexy and I really understand the health issue especially when doing g/g work!
I wish they could have figured out a way to keep the couch still. Poor Johnny had to chase me around that freaking room.. It was pretty funny!

As for Billy.. We dont even want to talk about billy..lol I love him! I see him and always run up and get a big hug! Such a great guy! As for his cock.. Its not right.. I was going stills and ripped my girl part with out even doing anything other than trying to get him in with lots of lube.. Once I ripped and got over the pain the scene was manageable, but you can see if they did not edit this part out.. Me looking up at the director/camera guy with a face that showed how hard it was to handle.. After the scene I made the announcement that my girl part would never be the same...lol
I DO NOT and I mean DO not drink before work, but they next time I am booked with billy i will have a little something to relax my body.. He is bigger than a coke can..

How girls take him in the bum I have no freaking idea...

I wish they could have figured out a way to keep the couch still. Poor Johnny had to chase me around that freaking room.. It was pretty funny!

As for Billy.. We dont even want to talk about billy..lol I love him! I see him and always run up and get a big hug! Such a great guy! As for his cock.. Its not right.. I was going stills and ripped my girl part with out even doing anything other than trying to get him in with lots of lube.. Once I ripped and got over the pain the scene was manageable, but you can see if they did not edit this part out.. Me looking up at the director/camera guy with a face that showed how hard it was to handle.. After the scene I made the announcement that my girl part would never be the same...lol
I DO NOT and I mean DO not drink before work, but they next time I am booked with billy i will have a little something to relax my body.. He is bigger than a coke can..

I haven't seen the scene yet but I have to of course being a big fan of yours and actually Billy also. I like that he seem like a goofball from time to time.

EVeryone needs to give Madelyn some rep. points in here its a shame she os on Zero eventhough all the feedback and input she gives c'mon

i really hope madelyn can shoot a beach scene, theyre so hot, sling bikini+sex+sun+kind of public=unbeatable.

lol i have some good ideas.

I have watched this scene now! It was freakin good!
First what a stunt drive you did in the setup! It was impressive because you came in with your car really fast!
What I loved most with this scene is how you smalltalk during the scene in such a teasy/cocky way!
And the sex is great and you are a great actress because it doesn't show that you are having an painful experience it just looks really hot.

Take care!

I have a brazzers account and i was wondering if your going to be putting out more scenes with them anytime in the near future?

I like them
:)
still love your first boob-job, but u r still amazing =)

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
I am really not going to justify my reasoning for the revision any more.. I posted in the past why, so I will leave it at that.

Just saw your Live Naughty Nurse scene & all I can say is damn. I love the new tits Madelyn, just sucks that NaughtyAmerica doesn't seem like it released your Naughty Student or Secretary scenes since I missed them :( I love the school girl look.

madelynmarie

Verified Babe
I never did a school girl for naughty but I just did a big tits at work and big tits at school for brazzers with the new boobs!!!! They should be out very soon!!!