• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madden (Nikki's Playmates) / MeetMadden / Meet Madden

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That's because you posted links to single pics. Next time. please post links to the complete gallery and tell us which pics you are referring to.

ok seriously, in this set http://galleries9.petiteteenager.com/6/maddenflowers/ you cannot still think the boobs r natural.. look in particular at 7,8,11 and 15 (the thumbs are screwed up but look at the full sizes) the size and shape, particularly in 7 and 8 prove they must be fake, theyre at least a siuze bigger and don't sit right for the position she's sitting in.

I know theres no scars but remember apart from one set of Tammy Tate's, theres no visible scarring even though its glaringly obvious..

it might explain more over her overprotectiveness of her nipples - We've all seen them now if you add all the videos and pictures with accidental exposure and the seethroughs together, theres no point in continuing to cover them, unless she was waiting to get her boobs done. If thats not the reason, then maybe she's in the wrong part of adult modelling and shouldn't be exposing any of her breasts if she's not comfortable showing the nipples.

Again, I do like her and I'm not badmouthing her.. however, theres tease modelling and then theres going too far and its only a matter of time before people get bored.. even Lucy Pinder (who got away with it because of the mammoth size of her breasts) knew when the time was to expose her nipples and did it well beforehand..

I can understand where you are coming from(even though I don't believe she had a boob job) but, if she did have a boob job wouldn't she have missed her weekly cam shows? I believe she has missed only one or two since she started.

Eastcoast1

Banned
Since there are constantly guys arguing about girls with small boobs' breast size on this forum and claiming they had surgery lets set it straight... at least until this post gets buried.
Seriously, here's how it works.
Breast become swollen before a girl's period and then the swelling goes down after her period. On a girl with small tits this can seem like quite a difference.

And yes, as maleontwo said, sometimes girls squeeze them together or prop them up.
Sometimes the photographer casts a well placed shadow to create definition and further the illusion of more size. Sometimes a girl puts on as little as 5 pounds and her tits plump up.
Sometimes all of these things happen at once.

Madden did not get major surgery to go from a large A cup to a small B cup.
You'll always see moderate deviations on girls like Meet Madden, Kari Sweets, Brooke Marks, Ivy Black, Blueyed Cass and any other less well endowed babes. On Nikki Sims? not so much. :2 cents: