• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Macy Sky

I LOVE Macy!!! But I was wondering, was she also "Lana" on the old Oliver Klozoff site? I don't think so, but she showed up right about the time that site went down and the kind-of favor each other...just wondering.

All I've found recently is a source for full sets but nothing new. She is amazing though. Never get tired looking at Macy.

"I really have enjoyed modeling. I wish it could continue. Maybe later, we will see; but for now they are ending my web site."
"I hope I'm back modeling again one day; but for now, it's over."
Oh dear God no!

(from her homepage)

nice

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcement on http://www.macysky.com/

MacySky.com

As of February 29, 2008, ordering and general viewing on the MacySky.com web site is no longer possible. Only members who have ordered photo clubs in the past may access the photo clubs they have ordered.

You will have until May 31, 2008 to view and download to your computer the photo clubs to which you have access. After this date the entire MacySky.com site will be removed and you will no longer be able to view and download photos from this web site. Therefore, we encourage you to take this opportunity now to view and download to your computer for your continued and uninterrupted personal viewing of the photo clubs you have access to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought Macy was the best looking babe on Foxes.com and dare I say the best Pin-up/Glamour model in the business. She has the sexiest eyes and stunning good looks in addition to an amazing body! I always appreciated her layouts and her long legs spread open wide was a sight to behold.

I have downloaded all 42 Macy Sky sets that I had access to. Perfection.