• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lunas Cam

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: lunas cam?

I went member of the site. I paid $24,95. I tried to contact the webmaster 2 times without answer, so I try the forum of members. I tried to discover because there were not the 2 shows live a week that are promised and because all of the videos are just to her dancing and removing the clothes, since she was promised films with sexy and hot action! She answered that "if you didn't like what saw cancel the renewal and go fuck ahead! Idiot!"
To finish, I canceled the signature 2 days after paying and that she is happy with that change that won! She should be needing for a liposuction and apparel for the crooked teeth!

Most of the films that you see for free it is same to it that has in the site!
But if you really wants to see the content of the site, in emule has a .rar with 57 films. 3.9GB.
Try search for luna and lunascam too!

Re: lunas cam?

I went member of the site. I paid $24,95. I tried to contact the webmaster 2 times without answer, so I try the forum of members. I tried to discover because there were not the 2 shows live a week that are promised and because all of the videos are just to her dancing and removing the clothes, since she was promised films with sexy and hot action! She answered that "if you didn't like what saw cancel the renewal and go fuck ahead! Idiot!"
To finish, I canceled the signature 2 days after paying and that she is happy with that change that won! She should be needing for a liposuction and apparel for the crooked teeth!

Most of the films that you see for free it is same to it that has in the site!
But if you really wants to see the content of the site, in emule has a .rar with 57 films. 3.9GB.
Try search for luna and lunascam too!

What the hell did you just say?