• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde / Busty Buffy

Re: Lucy Wilde

I'm not used to waiting for a girl's scene, so forgive my question. How long does it usually take? A week? A month?

Depends on the editing, retouching of photos and so on. I assume that varies from studio to studio. Brazzers for instance usually takes 5-6 weeks, I don't really know for DDF.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde

I cannot Frakking wait!

She posted up a hardcore clip on her Twitter!

http://twitpic.com/du8uxa

nice!

cut it out. there is no need to 'bump' the thread, if there is anything new, people will post it. please see below
She's only been 18 for a couple of weeks. She's shot a scene, it will be a while before any content is actually released from it. Have some patience!!

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: Lucy Wilde

I'm not used to waiting for a girl's scene, so forgive my question. How long does it usually take? A week? A month?

Also, just freaking out here: are we 100% sure it's a hardcore scene? That it's not just marketing stunt where in reality it'll be skinemax-style with her bouncing on the guy's lap?

no way to tell how long, it's completely up to the studio that shot the scene. however, seeing as she is brand new and quickly becoming a sensation, they will likely want to be the first to release a hardcore scene of her so chances are they will release it ... soon

Really hope we get to see more of her, as she is stunningly beautiful.

I do kind of feel for her though as she must suffer from terrible back pain given her slender frame and large boobs.

There seems to be quite a lot of posts and a few pics on her Twitter page tonight. But to be honest, I do not believe it's her who's maintaining the account - everything is written in perfect English even though she made it obvious in her first video that she does not speak the language.

https://twitter.com/luciewildexxx

There seems to be quite a lot of posts and a few pics on her Twitter page tonight. But to be honest, I do not believe it's her who's maintaining the account - everything is written in perfect English even though she made it obvious in her first video that she does not speak the language.

https://twitter.com/luciewildexxx

You're not really familiar with Twitter, are you?

Why do you think most celebrities are constantly posting funny/witty remarks? They all have companies who manage their twitter accounts for them. And very very occasionally one of them will actually post a tweet for themselves.
There are large amounts of people whose job is to come up with stuff and post it on twitter That's it, that's all they do. Very few celebrities use their own account.

Or, as twitter is often described: 'Marketers talking to marketers about marking, plus a small amount of real people'

The DDF interview seems to reveal a few forth coming videos... One where she is wearing a strange top hat, super short, frilly skirt, and knee high socks; a cowgirl attire; and a standard bedroom bra and panties scene. That could be three plus the forthcoming b/g scene. Hopefully she is on fire and not cooling down any time soon.