• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde / Busty Buffy

BillyTi

Banned
timeforlunch.jpg
http://ilovebuffy.com/timeforlunch.html

A fan of Lucie's from the start, I just wish she would put a bit more effort in. She rarely looks like she is enjoying her role and is pretty expressionless
throughout. Maybe invest some of her income in some acting lessons?
P.S. Is she updating her bustybuffy site as most of her recent sets are on DDF?

The last Update on her site is from 21.12.2014 and also the current sets on DDF should be "old set". Shoot before the start of her own site.

So at the Moment it Looks like she is retired.

JCBoobs

Banned
The last Update on her site is from 21.12.2014 and also the current sets on DDF should be "old set". Shoot before the start of her own site.

So at the Moment it Looks like she is retired.

Still under contract with DDF. Actually busty buffy was shot in Feb-March 2014

A fan of Lucie's from the start, I just wish she would put a bit more effort in. She rarely looks like she is enjoying her role and is pretty expressionless
throughout. Maybe invest some of her income in some acting lessons?
P.S. Is she updating her bustybuffy site as most of her recent sets are on DDF?

Sorry but i think you are wrong.
I mean sure she doesnt look like she enjoy the hell out of it. But saying she should take acting lessons?
If she doesnt enjoy beeing fucked in front of a camera probably she should think about leaving the buisness and not acting like she likes her job.

fanning

Banned
she likes it, that's why she does it and goes so extreme so quickly. dont fool yourselves. too bad she retired so soon though. she'll be back

she likes it, that's why she does it and goes so extreme so quickly. dont fool yourselves. too bad she retired so soon though. she'll be back

There are photos of a scene she has shot with DDF. Two guys and neither is the b.f. "Argo". That's great news as the scene will be released in due course. So why do you guys assume she is retired? There is no doubt the volume of work she is going to release will be reduced because DDF does not overexpose (pun intended) their models.

There are photos of a scene she has shot with DDF. Two guys and neither is the b.f. "Argo". That's great news as the scene will be released in due course. So why do you guys assume she is retired?

Cause that picture is kinda "old" (at least late 2014), meaning she shot that unreleased video a long time ago (maybe summer 2014). So it's really not new stuff...

I think DDF are only releasing the videos they have left (bustybuffy.com don't have any more of them)

that why we think she retired months ago, back in 2014