• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde / Busty Buffy

Re: Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde

I just saw the last lp video with Marina Visconti and I have found Lucie tired and deflated.
Dont get me wrong. There is still plenty of boobage here but if you look closely right after the oiling when she's on her back, they don't have the fullness they used to have. They look a bit flaccid and empty at the top. Hopefully it's just a bad time and not the beginning of a dramatic change :crying:

Pretty normal for women's boobs to grow and shrink a little with menstrual cycle, dietary changes, etc. I don't notice much change. I think it just seems that way because she was laying supine for almost that entire scene, when gravity is doing her the fewest favors. She'll have some serious pancake boobs 5 or 10 years down the road, but the Visconti scene was only filmed like 3-4 months after her debut. No serious change deflation in 4 months, especially to an 18 year old.

There is an issue.. behind the scenes stuff
If you know something, spill the beans, man. I mean, some women learn to enjoy the work. It seemed pretty clear Lucie hates it, which isn't exactly surprising, given she jumped straight into DP a few weeks after turning 18. If you don't work up to it slowly, that shit hurts!

If you know something, spill the beans, man. I mean, some women learn to enjoy the work. It seemed pretty clear Lucie hates it, which isn't exactly surprising, given she jumped straight into DP a few weeks after turning 18. If you don't work up to it slowly, that shit hurts!

If you look at her on camera it is VERY OBVIOUS she does her scenes just counting the seconds until her scene is over. The look in her face, especially her eyes, says it all

As raven from the banned blog -lol- said some months ago.. she was shooting for her own site... now that site is live and she is now Busty Buffy http://join.bustybuffy.com/track/MTYxNy4xLjkuMjcuMC4wLjAuMC4w
There are nudes, hardcore and even a facial.. so far what I have seen there
no communication about her new site and new nickname on her official twitter, I doubt this site is even run by her and that money we could throw in would finish (at least a small %) in Lucy's pocket...

and Busty Buffy is so much of a weird nickname :D

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Last edited by a moderator: