• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
th_68023_LP.jpg

anyone have this picture in hq?

its hot thanks

Lucy is a British glam model (and a very high end one at that) so she doesn't do fully nude stuff. It took her years just to go fully topless.

This. She doesn't really do fully nude , she cover with her hands or they either photoshop her thong out.

I've read she is considering a boob job. Hope it isn't true, I love her boobs just the way they are.

Where did you read that, on a bathroom wall? I really don't think that could possibly be true, unless you're talking about a reduction and lift. Do Nuts and the magazines she poses for even hire models with implants?

She said in an interview a while back she wants them bigger.

Which is odd since in another interview, I can't remember who with, she said she didn't want them to be bigger, but that she did once think about reducing them before she gained confidence in them through her modelling career...

OTOH, if she gained confidence in them and in herself through her modelling career it is entirely possible that she could switch her position (heh) on reduction to desiring implants. The problem there is that the very fact she has natural breasts of that size means that she's one of the few models in the world that a lot of men and a number of women don't consider fake in terms of her personality. So getting implants would change the generally positive perception of who she is as a natural (not fake) person with natural breasts which makes her so attractive to a lot of people.