• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Li - Bettina S, Constanze Hozáková, Luci Li, Lucy Lee, Lucy Lii, Lucy Liu, Lucy Ly, Scarlet Lee, Scarlett Lee, Scarlett Li, Teal, Valentina

I want to say obviously and/or hello and/or duh, but in that Boobglam gallery, they look like they've been digitally enhanced

Well I never questioned it before but I was watching her video for that very set and it looked like under her areolas a bit of scarring or something. I couldn't really tell. I thought maybe she was a large natural busted woman that decided to go under the knife for some reason. I also hadn't actively followed her in the very recent so I figured I missed out on the memo if she had.

Well I never questioned it before but I was watching her video for that very set and it looked like under her areolas a bit of scarring or something. I couldn't really tell. I thought maybe she was a large natural busted woman that decided to go under the knife for some reason. I also hadn't actively followed her in the very recent so I figured I missed out on the memo if she had.

I don't see any scarring around her areolas. But I guess it wouldn't be completely surprising if she got implants after she had her baby. Certainly not unheard of and they are MUCH bigger than before her pregnancy, like more than naturally bigger. So I guess it's possible.

But they do seem to sit naturally in that first scene where she's laying on her back. And if they ARE still natural, then hot damn.:drool1::drool1::drool1:

The bigger boobs do look amazing on her :drool2:

Still the rest of her body really looks soft and wobbly hope she realizes that and hits the gym soon before she become fat and stays in BBW territory.

11_big.jpg