• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucia Tovar

I'm beginning to wonder about Lucia. I know probably nobody here has any information on her. She hasn't had any new photosets in about two months, and it was kind of slow before that. The last two months her Yahoo group hasn't really updated and she hasn't been answering any e-mails in that time either. I don't know what's up, but it seems a little weird because form things she wrote recently, at the beggining of the year, you would have thought see was looking forward to sets she was going to be shooting in 2007, or at least she had plans for it.

Hi folks. Been lurking for a long time, thought I would finally post.

I have recently discovered the beauty of Lucia Tovar. Besides FreeOnes, I couldn't find any decent photos of her.

Anyone have any hidden away?

Thanks.:hatsoff:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Thanks AJ.

I can't believe I didn't already do that. I searched for her on FreeOnes site, but totally forgot about the board search function.

I'll go back into my cave with my tail between my legs. :uohs:

Appreciate the quick reply.

It looks like Lucia did quit modeling from what I can tell. Foxes basically took down all her photosets and are only putting out the old ones one at a time. I don't know if she just quit Foxes or if she is done for good but I have a suspicion she might be done for good based on certain things. Hopefully she will pop back up somewhere else.