• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
that is a sexy place for a tat on a woman. love it. cant get enough. cant wait til i'm 60 and i see some old lady with a blob of green on her back. wohoo! good times await....

saint said:
that is a sexy place for a tat on a woman. love it. cant get enough. cant wait til i'm 60 and i see some old lady with a blob of green on her back. wohoo! good times await....

Yeah love the tattoos when they Say like HOTTIE but in a few years with the flab and wrinkles it will just say HOE

member987

Closed Account
Don't get me wrong here. I have nothing against tatts. But, when the fad is over I think there will be more who regret having the ink vs. the proud of their decision to have the ink.

Just my :2 cents:

Jizz target?

Here in the college town that I live in we call them what HERO2 mentioned: The Tramp Stamp. I, personally, have three tattoos and would NEVER get one on my lower back......ever.

poggy1 said:
Sorry but the tailbone is the bottom bone in the spine.

well yes i know that (in fact the 5 vertebra-remains of our preistorical tail-named the coccis) but i think that any tattoo placed around that area can be called like that (i find it nicer and easier to say)

oh gees 'tramp stamp???' that shows us how narrow minded people can be, yeah so what if a chick that has a tat there is a little more bitchy than the ordinary one? some are fu**ing hoes and have no tat/pierce and look like angels. come on!

I haven't seen it in a while, but I thought one of the funniest things on Saturday Night Live in a long time was a fake commercial they did for a product called "Turlington's Lower Back Tattoo Remover".

It was great. Wish I could find it again.

JW

dave_rhino

Closed Account
too many chicks have um, and they are always some tribal pattern that means fuck all.

whats hotter is a tattoo on the front just above a girls lady-place, so sexy :'O

ha ha, 'beer rest' , 'tramp stamp', do me tattoo" , those are hilarious, but really, having a tattoo doesn't make a girl a tramp.
giving a guy she barely knows a blowjob in a bar parking lot makes a girl a tramp.
god bless them, every one.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I still think tramp stamp sums it up perfectly! Yes while they are young it is a very sexy tattoo :sex:
but when they get older...ech!!! :throwup: