• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
guys i need help with a word

what do you call the area above a girls ass, the place where they have a tatoo? i wanna do a search on those ass with a nice tatoo :D

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: guys i need help with a word

americanharley said:
I believe its called the "Small of the back"
What he said..

i dont have pictures, but in general if a girl has a lower back tatoo you know she's a slut, or was at one point at least.

Re: guys i need help with a word

McChickFucker said:
what do you call the area above a girls ass, the place where they have a tatoo? i wanna do a search on those ass with a nice tatoo :D

The term I believe is The Small Of The Back or thats what my doctor calls it when I put it out at work.

The term is called the "what I will regret in 5 years" tat. The low-rise jean phenomenon is dying out and all these younger women with "backpiece" tats (that's the actual street term you're looking for, I believe) are gonna regret the hell out of getting them. lol :eek: :tongue: :nanner:

Last edited:

member987

Closed Account
Maybe the best job to have in a few years: Tattoo removal. There should be a substantial amount of opportunity in this field over the next ten years or so, imo.

comanduc said:
Maybe the best job to have in a few years: Tattoo removal. There should be a substantial amount of opportunity in this field over the next ten years or so, imo.

LAMO...never thought about that...I kinda like the tattoos on the lower back...but remember a few years ago it was the "in" thing to get like a barb-wire tattoo around the arm and now thats outta style...remember kids when you get a tattoo when your 18 and you think its cool its there for life...would you want to wear the same clothes from when your 18, for the rest of your life