• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Louise Glover

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Chip1035 said:
This answer your question?
Or This?
Little More
Last One
You get the point :) My apologies if these are reposts. Just showing how her Twistys sets are.

Thanks for the links, but it doesn't answer the question! If I read it correctly, he (and I) want to know if you see it all, pink and open and such! :tongue: :confused:

...because all of those links (and all of the versions of them that I have seen and that are posted here) are pretty softcore even for softcore! :crash:

Opps... :( I am sorry then for not reading the question correctly.

But to answer it, from what I have of her, no, she does not open and show pink, at least from what I have seen at the Twistys site (member). Unless she has different sets on a different site(s) where she does show some/all pink.

I got these real nice pics of her. I used to have the full set, but got deleted. If anyone got the full set please share.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator darkman]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Here one more.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator darkman]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
According to an email I received this morning, Louise is Playboy's 2006 Special Edition Model of the Year. :wave2: