• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Louise Glover

no it is her in the middle pic its just that none of you realise how fake she is now. on one of the pics where she's lying on her front you can see the start of her back tattoo. of course she's a different person - new hair, new tits and a whole lot of make up

Yeah it her (she really was once that flat chested), her new tits look awfull to be honest, but then anything better than before. :tongue: Surgeon messed up shape n size big time. :( Great legs though! She's not very well liked here in UK by the media, mainly due to her nasty attitude and fact she had more work done than a china doll. Here's a pic where you can clearly see its her pre-op >

hi,

does someone of you have these pictures form the playboy 2006 (August/ september)? i have just this scan :(

i couldnt believe it when i saw it but go to famousboard.com and look up louise:eek::thumbsup: they have a ton of the pre boob job stuff there and its all a+++ quality :helpme:personally i would post all of it here for you to see but i cant figure out how if someone else would do that im sure all of us would be very happy:bowdown:

Yea there's tons of new and old pics of her on that site. But it's fucking weird, you must jump through hooloahoops in order to view the pics. It's rediculous.

Mayhem

Banned
According to the last page of this months Playboy, Louise is going to be in next months issue. Keep an eye out!

Re: Lousi Glover

any more nudes

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Aegis]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: