• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Louise Glover

Re: Who is this black haired, blue eyed babe ?

9inch said:
bump :)
http://www.sexy-archives.com/amateur/wet-pussy/brunette-****.html

This gallery that surfaced today is a preview for a site called "Amber's Amateur Hardcore". I searched through all the preview links Askjolene has for that website and the few girls I knew in those were all Eastern European, so I have a feeling our babe here is from there too. I know it's not much, but maybe it helps us finally put an end to this search. :rolleyes: :confused:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

9inch said:
bump :)

Damn that's a great link, 9inch..... I don't know eastern euro moto plates, but I think that could be Czech ('cuz it's yellow).... but the car has a long white front plate, so it could still be Czech or Hungarian....(staying w/ the eastern idea...)

Anyway, that is a great set of our pretty model! :thumbsup:

--- I hate to bring it up, but when I looked at the pic at post #1 and the pic at post #12, she has different colored eyes in each pic... Ok, it could be contacts, photoshop or lighting...but... ---

Last edited:

I found a new set
I`ve seen another set somewhere b4. I`ll let u know if I find more.
tks pain for the thread

BNF said:
Damn that's a great link, 9inch..... I don't know eastern euro moto plates, but I think that could be Czech ('cuz it's yellow).... but the car has a long white front plate, so it could still be Czech or Hungarian....(staying w/ the eastern idea...)

Anyway, that is a great set of our pretty model! :thumbsup:

--- I hate to bring it up, but when I looked at the pic at post #1 and the pic at post #12, she has different colored eyes in each pic... Ok, it could be contacts, photoshop or lighting...but... ---

I think that set is of the "Other girl"!, not the original wet one in the shower, lips parted, gorgeous, baby baby! :rofl:

jas32 said:
I found a new set
I`ve seen another set somewhere b4. I`ll let u know if I find more.
tks pain for the thread

nice find, great job, man

Actually, I was just thinking about this babe again. It's still unresolved who she is. I don't think the two girls we're considering are the same.

Last edited:

I'm not convinced actually, and might have spoken too soon. The shower is different in the first pics and links, it's a tub in the sets I posted. Fran has slightly bigger boobs. There is also a freckle here and there, one on her right forearm, and right wrist that I don't see in the other pics. Otherwise, her face is on, and she could be a year or two older in the Fran pics.

I want BNF to check it out.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

I stil am unsure (FWIW). The ID girl looks small - her torso is compact and there is not much length at all from her shoulders to her waist... Fran may be small too, but her proportions look longer. I don't think it is a matter of weight at all.... it's proportions.

The faces are really similar, the mouths almost exact, but the noses to me a way off. (don't bother me with nose job comments! ;) ) You may very well have found her - but I'm not going to be certain until I see indisputable proof, like the same sets with the same ID...

:2 cents:

This will go down in history as one of Lifes greatest mysteries..... :rofl:

damn, checking the last link now i'm not sue it's really the same babe. i miss the tatoo, if you compare the color of the eyes... well, i'm really not sure... anyway, she's very hot, yes, but got somebody news about the original babe?