• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

I had to laugh at your synopsis of Sun and Jin. Jacob said in one of the episodes this season, "Your love is special" when, now that you mention it, we never really saw them live life on the island as a "newly committed couple" :dunno: Jin was always tagging along on whatever mission came up, Sun stayed behind and helped out Claire..then they got "separated" for, what, 2 1/2 seasons?

I still loved their story. I bought their break up and getting back together. Especially the part where Juliet revealed that Sun was cheating on Jin and you think it's just going back to square one and Jin is going to hold a grudge but he takes the high road and he's the one that apologizes to Sun because he knows it was his past behavior that must have drove her to the other man. I thought that part was awesome!

I will say that I hope I never see Claire again. She ran into the "Ugly Smoke Monster" somewhere along the way and Yikes :eek: I don't think even Charlie would stick around with her if he saw her now...:1orglaugh:

To be honest, I loved Jungle Claire. Very very hot. bet she'd be into some freaky stuff!

^
:nono: You are so mistaken. Maybe Season 1 Claire was worth a roll in the jungle with...but :eek: she is hard on the eyes now...:barf:

WRONG titsrock! I can prove it by having sex with season 1 Claire and then having her all jungled up and having sex with her during that time. Both will be incredible but I believe Jungle Claire will emerge the winner (wait, my therapist says I gotta stay out of my fantasy world)

Anyway, pretty good article here on what kind of impact Lost has had on TV

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/20/end.lost.next/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I think they are definitely right when they say that Lost is the first show to use almost all forms of TV tech and internet to its advantage.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Agreed. They can't honestly answer all the questions in 2 and a half hours. It's like a teenager rushing his homework assignment. I bet they cop out on Miles as well. Did you notice how we never even saw him when Charles Widmore and that Liz Lemon lookalike got killed. Bet we won't see him again.

Agreed. They can't honestly answer all the questions in 2 and a half hours. It's like a teenager rushing his homework assignment. I bet they cop out on Miles as well. Did you notice how we never even saw him when Charles Widmore and that Liz Lemon lookalike got killed. Bet we won't see him again.

I highly highly doubt they'd just write Miles off like that. "Well, let's just have Miles follow Widmore but let's just sneak him off the scene and that'll be his farewell. Our super psycho fans who analyze every detail of this show will never notice" Sorry, that's just not going to happen.

They have also already stated they're not going to answer ALL questions, just the ones important to the characters and the core storyline. I prefer it that way too, it keeps people talking about the show.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member

Miles didn't hide in the room with Widmore and Zoe, he even had a cool line about not trusting the hiding spot unless there was a 'secreter' room. He said he would rather take his chances running through the jungle. So we'll definitely see Miles again.

They won't be answering all the questions that fans have because a lot aren't relevant to the story anymore and it would sound forced to just insert the answers into the narrative for the sake of it. Personally, I found the the explanation for the whispers to be weak when Hurley spelled it out for everyone. Sometimes things are more exciting when there is still a little bit of mystery.

The writers have also always said that LOST is ultimately about the characters and how they have gone through this journey over the past 6 years and changed as people. I've loved the mystery and sci-fi elements of the show also, but they weren't the main focus of the show as it was written. I also feel like a lot of answers were answered in some of the cool ARG things you could take part in online on all the fan blogs and message boards.

LOST became a full time hobby for me over the past few years, it wasn't just something I watched on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. It has become part of my daily life and I'm going to miss it terribly:( I have faith in the writers ending it well but I'm going to be an absolute mess if the The Island is destroyed.

I'm Team Island all the way! I'll be live broadcasting watching some of the pre-show and finale before too many of my friends arrive for my LOST party. Check out my twitter if you want to come say hi to me and goodbye to LOST together.

They won't be answering all the questions that fans have because a lot aren't relevant to the story anymore and it would sound forced to just insert the answers into the narrative for the sake of it. Personally, I found the the explanation for the whispers to be weak when Hurley spelled it out for everyone. Sometimes things are more exciting when there is still a little bit of mystery.

LOST became a full time hobby for me over the past few years, it wasn't just something I watched on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. It has become part of my daily life and I'm going to miss it terribly:( I have faith in the writers ending it well but I'm going to be an absolute mess if the The Island is destroyed.

I'm Team Island all the way! I'll be live broadcasting watching some of the pre-show and finale before too many of my friends arrive for my LOST party. Check out my twitter if you want to come say hi to me and goodbye to LOST together.

Yeah, the answer to the whispers was something a lot of people have been guessing for a while so while weak, it kinda made sense.

I also agree with you on what Lost became for me. It was really an obsession. While at my old job, I would just be looking at lostpedia.com almost all day reading about every episode for anything I may have missed. Kinda sad but luckily I had a few friends who are in the same boat. I'm glad that the show is ending the way the writers want it to but definitely sad to see it go

Oh and Bella! :wave2: Can I come to your Lost party!? I'll dress as Faraday! (I've been told I can actually do a good impression of him)

I worshipped the main Lost board on ABC and I even lurked on Television Without Pity's boards. I actually bought Lost fangear from ABC's site a couple of years ago. I've never done that before.

I am ready for the show to end. It has been the greatest show since XFiles, and I don't expect there to ever be anything like it again. :crying:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Miles didn't hide in the room with Widmore and Zoe, he even had a cool line about not trusting the hiding spot unless there was a 'secreter' room. He said he would rather take his chances running through the jungle. So we'll definitely see Miles again.

The writers have also always said that LOST is ultimately about the characters and how they have gone through this journey over the past 6 years and changed as people. I've loved the mystery and sci-fi elements of the show also, but they weren't the main focus of the show as it was written. I also feel like a lot of answers were answered in some of the cool ARG things you could take part in online on all the fan blogs and message boards.

good post, no great post i feel the same.
actually great posts by all here.

The Series pilot comes on tonight on ABC.

I have stated before that they producers said the show was explained in the pilot. Interesting how they are showing it before the series finale.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The Series pilot comes on tonight on ABC.

I have stated before that they producers said the show was explained in the pilot. Interesting how they are showing it before the series finale.

yeah, i don't see how that could be.
hmm? in the last episode old jake told jack to go back to the bamboo forest where the show actually began, and protect the light.
maybe some significance there, don't know.

BellaBellini

yeah, i don't see how that could be.
hmm? in the last episode old jake told jack to go back to the bamboo forest where the show actually began, and protect the light.
maybe some significance there, don't know.

It was in the part 2 of the pilot when Locke was playing backgammon on the beach with Walt. Walt asked him what he was playing and what the rules were. Locke replied 'There are two sides, one is light, one is dark'. And now we've come full circle to see which side wins.

BellaBellini

Yeah, the answer to the whispers was something a lot of people have been guessing for a while so while weak, it kinda made sense.

I also agree with you on what Lost became for me. It was really an obsession. While at my old job, I would just be looking at lostpedia.com almost all day reading about every episode for anything I may have missed. Kinda sad but luckily I had a few friends who are in the same boat. I'm glad that the show is ending the way the writers want it to but definitely sad to see it go

Oh and Bella! :wave2: Can I come to your Lost party!? I'll dress as Faraday! (I've been told I can actually do a good impression of him)

Yes you can! Skinny ties are sexy;)

I'll post the link on my twitter account on Sunday for the pre-show chat at 7pm EST http://www.twitter.com/bellabellini

I can't believe we are almost at the end:(

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
It was in the part 2 of the pilot when Locke was playing backgammon on the beach with Walt. Walt asked him what he was playing and what the rules were. Locke replied 'There are two sides, one is light, one is dark'. And now we've come full circle to see which side wins.

yeah but thats not exactly all the answers. actually it aint much at all.
i dont think theres anything to the all the answers are in the pilot stuff