• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Oh the anguish!! Nice comeback. Really. :hatsoff:

So you're saying you're a man? Seriously!? Wow, indeed. :shock: Such an easy mistake to make -- I never would've guessed it based on all of your cattiness and bitching.

And BTW, it's cherries, not cherrys. Hope that helps! Enjoy your weekend, jenkum .... whoops, rockerx!! ;) :wave:

Thanks!! I thought it was a pretty good comeback since you think you know so much about people that you have never met. :)

And you already knew I was a man since you directed your men have cherrys to pop comment at me :1orglaugh. Opps I mean cherries. Me bitching? :rofl: Last time I checked the only person bitching about my response is you. But its nice of you to stereotype all women as bitchy, you will fit in nicely with women when you get the courage to chop off your dick. Enjoy your weekend, jackass... whoops, wannabe. :thefinger

Sorry for making this thread. After reading the comment from 2517582, I stayed away from this thread only because I didn't want to find out what happened. Hence, the most recent thread about LOST that I just made. Why you ask? Well, I just finished the last episode and wanted to see if anyone seriously wanted to talk about it. Where as it looks as though this one got side-tracked.

And Cindy CD/TV, thank you for your excellent reply to rockerx. Well done!

MODS, please John "Locke" this thread. Hopefully the most recent one will stay on track.

DR. B

Closed Account
This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list.

getsmiley.php

C

cindy CD/TV

Thanks!! I thought it was a pretty good comeback since you think you know so much about people that you have never met. :)

And you already knew I was a man since you directed your men have cherrys to pop comment at me :1orglaugh. Opps I mean cherries. Me bitching? :rofl: Last time I checked the only person bitching about my response is you. But its nice of you to stereotype all women as bitchy, you will fit in nicely with women when you get the courage to chop off your dick. Enjoy your weekend, jackass... whoops, wannabe. :thefinger

I thought it was a pretty good comeback since you think you know so much about people that you have never met. :kettle: Is it REALLY necessary for me to go back and dig up the post with the comments to prove your hypocrisy? :facepalm:

Last time I checked the only person bitching about my response is you. LMAO... I have already received many kudos from people here for calling you out and putting you in your place, so I'm obviously not the only one who feels this way. And remember, YOU fired the first shot at ME in that fucking Bill Maher thread. Or did that fact slip its way past your pea-brain? You should've kept your mouth shut. If you keep trolling Sam, I'm going to be trolling you. At the very least I'll expose a painfully obvious double-standard and go out of here in a blaze of glory.

You seem very obsessed about the state of my penis/vagina. :female: How about this: When the time comes to chop my dick off, I'll make sure to mail it to you so you can stick it straight up your sore ass -- just make sure you lube up your pooper first. Enjoy. :maildude: Until then, have fun :spanking:

I thought it was a pretty good comeback since you think you know so much about people that you have never met. :kettle: Is it REALLY necessary for me to go back and dig up the post with the comments to prove your hypocrisy? :facepalm:

Last time I checked the only person bitching about my response is you. LMAO... I have already received many kudos from people here for calling you out and putting you in your place, so I'm obviously not the only one who feels this way. And remember, YOU fired the first shot at ME in that fucking Bill Maher thread. Or did that fact slip its way past your pea-brain? You should've kept your mouth shut. If you keep trolling Sam, I'm going to be trolling you. At the very least I'll expose a painfully obvious double-standard and go out of here in a blaze of glory.

You seem very obsessed about the state of my penis/vagina. :female: How about this: When the time comes to chop my dick off, I'll make sure to mail it to you so you can stick it straight up your sore ass -- just make sure you lube up your pooper first. Enjoy. :maildude: Until then, have fun :spanking:

You can dig the fuck up whatever you want but you still do not know me and I do not pretend to know people I have never met so there is no hypocrisy there. I'm sure you have received lots of kudos from the idiotic OP, just like I have gotten "kudos" from everyone who isn't a right wing idiot in a bubble. But getting kudos from the psychotic op isn't something I would be bragging about. And put me in what place? :1orglaugh A place of laughter reading your pathetic attempts at insults.

Bill Maher thread? From like a year ago? Get the fuck over it. You see that is the problem with most conservatives, they can NEVER be disagreed with on anything or they will never let it go. It didn't slip past my brain, it isn't important enough to take space up in it. Sam is a troll, fact. Ask around and you will see this is the general consensus. Hell whether I disagree with your views/posts or not you aren't even a troll.
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
I have never once started a thread to provoke people and my posts are almost always on topic so your claims are invalid as usual.

Obsessed? No. I just think its hilarious that you have made it clear that you want to get a sex change operation because you think you would make a good female yet you go around the forum acting like a tough guy. Now you wanna put your dick in me? I guess I know where all your anger for me comes from. Pent up sexual frustration. :)

You can dig the fuck up whatever you want but you still do not know me and I do not pretend to know people I have never met so there is no hypocrisy there. I'm sure you have received lots of kudos from the idiotic OP, just like I have gotten "kudos" from everyone who isn't a right wing idiot in a bubble. But getting kudos from the psychotic op isn't something I would be bragging about. And put me in what place? :1orglaugh A place of laughter reading your pathetic attempts at insults.

Bill Maher thread? From like a year ago? Get the fuck over it. You see that is the problem with most conservatives, they can NEVER be disagreed with on anything or they will never let it go. It didn't slip past my brain, it isn't important enough to take space up in it. Sam is a troll, fact. Ask around and you will see this is the general consensus. Hell whether I disagree with your views/posts or not you aren't even a troll.

I have never once started a thread to provoke people and my posts are almost always on topic so your claims are invalid as usual.

Obsessed? No. I just think its hilarious that you have made it clear that you want to get a sex change operation because you think you would make a good female yet you go around the forum acting like a tough guy. Now you wanna put your dick in me? I guess I know where all your anger for me comes from. Pent up sexual frustration. :)

anim_bs2.gif

C

cindy CD/TV

:rofl: Oh my gosh, rocker, pheeeew!!!! *catching my breath* I haven't had a good laugh like THAT in a while!! :1orglaugh Thanks for that! :hatsoff: I mean, seriously, that was so looney-tunes I can't even begin to reply to that pile of lunacy -- except for one thing: the Bill Maher thing was a quite a bit LESS than a year ago, you meatflap. :joint: :1orglaugh

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
But then Sam wouldn't be able to let everybody know his opinion on the show.

Well, yeah, there's that. And considering how often he recycles old thread topics that 10-20 second searches would bring up, I guess you could say he's kind of an environmentalist.

Hey... ain't that kinda the same thang as one of them thar tree huggin' hippies?!

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
:rofl: Oh my gosh, rocker, pheeeew!!!! *catching my breath* I haven't had a good laugh like THAT in a while!! :1orglaugh Thanks for that! :hatsoff: I mean, seriously, that was so looney-tunes I can't even begin to reply to that pile of lunacy -- except for one thing: the Bill Maher thing was a quite a bit LESS than a year ago, you meatflap. :joint: :1orglaugh

C

cindy CD/TV

All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy. All work and no play makes rockerx a dull boy.

:D

hahahah well for a thread called lost this certainly has nothing to do with it.

Sam Fisher, When i saw the series finally two three years ago when it aired on television I was a tab disappointed. Mostly because I hated how the flash sideways ended. recently me and one of my buddies found a version of the show called Chronological Lost. It puts the entire show in order starting with Jacobs birth. Its pretty awesome. No flash backs, or flash forwards, or fucking flash sideways. It makes the ending much more dramatic and its cool to see sawyer and locke flash into random episodes since they off time traveling throughout the whole show. You should check it out!

hahahah well for a thread called lost this certainly has nothing to do with it.

Sam Fisher, When i saw the series finally two three years ago when it aired on television I was a tab disappointed. Mostly because I hated how the flash sideways ended. recently me and one of my buddies found a version of the show called Chronological Lost. It puts the entire show in order starting with Jacobs birth. Its pretty awesome. No flash backs, or flash forwards, or fucking flash sideways. It makes the ending much more dramatic and its cool to see sawyer and locke flash into random episodes since they off time traveling throughout the whole show. You should check it out!
Sounds cool. I am Jones'n for some more LOST. Where might this Chronological Lost be found?