• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Been watching the show LOST for the last several weeks. I'm on Season 5, Episode 14.

This is an awesome show.

Been watching the show LOST for the last several weeks. I'm on Season 5, Episode 14.

This is an awesome show.

i really hope you are prepared for people to ruin the rest of the series for you now

DR. B

Closed Account
This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list.

Hondarobot

Banned
That was a great series, the final episode was amazing. All the loose threads are tied together in the final episode.

(Everyone shut up, this is going to be great, heh. . .)

:doa82:

C

cindy CD/TV

They are all dead and in purgatory, Enjoy :douchebag:

What the FUCK is the matter with you? Why the FUCK in God's name would you do such a scumbag thing, ruining the series for him? You flabby, rotten, motherfucking, vile, unemployed, middle-aged, virgin piece of shit. Everytime Sam Fisher creates a new thread, THERE YOU ARE doing what you do best -- being a first-class fucking asshole. Find something else better to do with your life that doesn't include being a pathetic wretch. So PLEASE go out and get laid, it would do WONDERS for your attitude (and, no, fisting your own cornhole while stroking your 3'' cock doesn't count). Scrounge up $20 to hire a diseased hooker to pop your cherry. Enjoy the syphilis :dropdead: :dickhead:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!! are they really dead and in purgatory?!

fucking hilarious!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Why the fuck would you ruin a show for the biggest asshole on any forum you have every been on! Why the fuck would you ruin a show for a guy who gets unbanned and learns nothing from it! You 175lb, fresh, girl fucking, employed making over 6 figures, 30 something, fucking your gf of 5 years everyday piece of awesomeness. There you are every time this asshole OP starts a thread giving him a taste of his own medicine. Thank you for doing the right thing and calling him out on his trolling bullshit. :clap:

Fixed :thumbsup:

And btw men don't have cherrys to pop, but you wouldn't know that since you spend your days walking around in high heels dreaming of ways you can take some power tools and drill a hole were your neglected penis used to be. :1orglaugh

aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!! are they really dead and in purgatory?!

fucking hilarious!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Why yes they are :D

What the FUCK is the matter with you? Why the FUCK in God's name would you do such a scumbag thing, ruining the series for him? You flabby, rotten, motherfucking, vile, unemployed, middle-aged, virgin piece of shit. Everytime Sam Fisher creates a new thread, THERE YOU ARE doing what you do best -- being a first-class fucking asshole. Find something else better to do with your life that doesn't include being a pathetic wretch. So PLEASE go out and get laid, it would do WONDERS for your attitude (and, no, fisting your own cornhole while stroking your 3'' cock doesn't count). Scrounge up $20 to hire a diseased hooker to pop your cherry. Enjoy the syphilis :dropdead: :dickhead:

:clap:

Don't hold back Cindy....;)

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Why yes they are :D

They really dead fo realz? You just messin' around? Right?

16394303.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
CindyTV, Rockerx, you may have your little catfights in private messages.

Infractions may ensue if you don't chill down.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like Alcatraz a lot more than Lost, from the same creators but a cooler story line.

Really cool series. Gets a bit confusing because of all the characters and everything that starts happening in the 4th season, but if you pay attention, you might actually figure out the ending in season 3... I swear it happened to me!

I guess what I'm saying is: awesome series! It's like a Twilight Zone episode that spreads over 6 seasons. Twilight Zone... now there's another great series ahead of its time!

C

cindy CD/TV

Fixed :thumbsup:

And btw men don't have cherrys to pop, but you wouldn't know that since you spend your days walking around in high heels dreaming of ways you can take some power tools and drill a hole were your neglected penis used to be. :1orglaugh

Oh the anguish!! Nice comeback. Really. :hatsoff:

So you're saying you're a man? Seriously!? Wow, indeed. :shock: Such an easy mistake to make -- I never would've guessed it based on all of your cattiness and bitching.

And BTW, it's cherries, not cherrys. Hope that helps! Enjoy your weekend, jenkum .... whoops, rockerx!! ;) :wave: