• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lora Morgan

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Candy / Lora Morgan

Some threads were mistakenly merged together.

This Candy is not the same as Lora Morgan in most of the links on this page.

The thread should be based on the model pictured (twice) on the first page.

If someone wants to help figure out where to split the thread, your help would not go unnoticed!

Re: Candy / Lora Morgan

Well, Candy, of this link was in the "AMAZING NATURALS - who is it ?!!!!" thread, and all posts titled with that heanding were about her. The first post about her, however, appears to be the post by moutier on the second page, dated 07-25-2006, 01:52 AM, and titled: "Candy / Lora Morgan" (though I'm fairly sure this post was the first in the "AMAZING NATURALS - who is it ?!!!!" thread).

As far as I know, this is the only thread about "Candy", and I think all the other posts are about Lora Morgan.

Hi guys,

Just to confirm some of the fact on her about Lora - aka Morgan - aka Amber.

Her real name is Laura and she is from Newcastle, we have been working with her since she first started modelling a few years back and at the time she was blonde and modelled under the name Amber.
She has done modelling for us on and off for a while and there are several exclusive sets of her early pics over at our www.toplessbabez.com site. (a few free previews are on the first page of the tour)
She is also online at our other site www.bustybabez.co.uk in some exclusive pics and videos and we also have exclusive pics and videos of Candy there too.

Thank god!! ive been trying to find this babe for nearly a year now!!! here is her latest cover over here in the UK:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator darkman]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: