• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Looks like Miley Cyrus has finally achieved her goal of becoming a full blown skank

So has any media outlets interviewed her about that "performance" yet? I have a feeling she'll say some stupid shit like: Oh that's just me being who I am. Don't judge me. Fuck off haters!

Enlightening

People are just overreacting about this. Miley Cyrus don't drink, smoke , do drugs, or party. She's been with the same guy for a while. Plus her new look and performance is just an act and a gimmick. She did it for two reasons, to be the most talk about act at the VMA, and to promote her new CD. The women in rap videos wore less and danced more nastier than Miley did. Her outfit does look like top and bottom underwear from the 60's. The only bad thing about her performance is that she can't dance. The woman has no rhythm.

"yeah but who here wouldn't love to fuck the crazy out of her for a night?" Absolutely no! Just one night, hell no......I do spank the monkey many times with her in mind, one of my favorites I might add! Would love to meet up for more than once! :bowdown:
"The only bad thing about her performance is that she can't dance. The woman has no rhythm." that is probably it for most people, it didn't look that great. She is no Beyoncé, but was it that bad. I quite liked it.

Just a young girl growing up, and I'll bet many of you guys sat there with your dicks hard (or afterwards when realising what you witnessed), it is just so much fun putting the "decent Montana girl" down because she now has go this trashy/sexy easy look going on. And there wasn;t that much nudity. Let her be, just phase for sure. Btw, wasnt that bad was it, just not something most people would expect of her. Just another image at this moment, in 2 years she might look completely different.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
larss said:
She doesn't look bad to me. Let's face it, the image above is not exactly flattering and she has an awful habit of sticking her tongue out.
The body and the outfit don't look bad. Nothing wrong there.
But, that hair and that tongue! Horrible!
The hair reminds me of one of those Karate dudes in one of those Hong Kong Martial Arts movies.
And Michael Jordan comes to mind with the tongue in that 1st pic. :rofl:
The thing with the tongue in that 1st pic is that instead of it coming out HOT, it came out as more like, "Oh shit! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

What a lot of people seem to forget is that Miley Cyrus has been Hannah Montana and they can not not that the "Hannah Montana" era is over. Miley Cyrus is all grown up now, she is no longer the child star. She wants to do new things and explore.
I see the banner "Good girl gone bad" but I do not think she is the only actress from Disney who has ever gone to the dark side since passing the age of 18..
There is the hint of her becoming a rebel at her VMA appearance and she certainly has created headlines.
It was certainly a new direction for her.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
That's right. She's 20 years old, the age of I'm sure plenty of OCSMs on here over which we :rubbel:
And the age of plenty of Playboy Playmates over which we :rubbel: over the years. :D
And certainly plenty of Dancers in Men's Clubs that age. And we know we love what we get treated to there.

Maybe if she had been sporting some fucking awesome HOT hair her performance would have been much more approved.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
She doesn't look bad to me. Let's face it, the image above is not exactly flattering and she has an awful habit of sticking her tongue out.

What is it with her tongue?! It's like she doesn't have control over it or something!

What is it with her tongue?! It's like she doesn't have control over it or something!

Lol, that is true. And she does that a LOT!
Anyhow, I personally loved her outfit, and her movements I dig too, though I can image it was too much for some people.
She isnt Montana, just a girl that is in a different place right now than 4 years ago..
Just accept it, and enjoy her more provocative way of acting out....I know I do.....

I agree with you Briana ....Miley Cyrus had her tongue all over the place didn't she???- hhhhaaaaa
And the hair style rebeeeeellllliooouuussssssss
But then again it is all part of the illusion ....
It is fair comment that she is kinda rebeling because what people have to remember is her childhood was more or less "put on hold" while she was working for Disney and then became Hannah Montana ...
So the usual rebellion which normally occurs up in the teen years, Miley Cyrus had to control that because she was a major television star playing a iconic character which attracted millions of viewers.
I mean if she started drinking and suggestive dancing teasing while she was with Disney, she would have been given her walking papers by the network ..
I am not surprised by her performance but I would not criticise her either for it.
Plus I would not describe Miley Cyrus as a "skank"

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
the girl is worth a BILLION dollars at 20 years old. Sex tapes are done by desperate celebs who are fading and need a jump start and some quick cash. name one a list celeb who has a sex tape.