• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Looking for a particular Peter North scene

I remember seeing this on a compilation tape a while back but can't find the name of the video. Three girls, Christy Canyon, PJ Sparxx and I can't remember the third, are having a party, Peter shows up as a cop to tell the girls to keep the noise down, they think he is the stripper they have hired.
Peter, being the trooper that he is, decideds to take advantage of the situation and does all three of them. A great scene. Any help would be appreciated.

-Masterichie

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
I'm looking for a scene peter did. It's an older scene, and I only saw the money shot from the end of the clip. He's getting blown by a good looking brunette with large hoop earrings, and in the background on a couch 2 girls are going at it wearing masquerade party masks.. he blasts the brunette and it ends with the two of them laughing at what a big load it was, always one of my fav north clips and now I can't find it

I´m looking for a scene with Peter North and Samantha Fire ( Tera Bond).
She was posing on a balcony and then she gets fucked and cummed by him.
I have seen picture of this set but i cannot find them again!!!!!
Can you help me please???:helpme:

Hi. I am looking for one special scene where peter is laying on a rug, i think. This beautiful girl gives him one of the best blowjobs i have ever seen. This was her first scene in a movie, and she says "party doller gogo, aha" or something like that all the time. This is my favorit, but i cant seem too find it, or find the name on the girl. Anyone hwo can help me with that??

StigHelmer

Closed Account
I'm looking for a scene peter did. It's an older scene, and I only saw the money shot from the end of the clip. He's getting blown by a good looking brunette with large hoop earrings, and in the background on a couch 2 girls are going at it wearing masquerade party masks.. he blasts the brunette and it ends with the two of them laughing at what a big load it was, always one of my fav north clips and now I can't find it

I have that clip!

It's Francesca Le in Bare Market.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=200312

Cheers! :glugglug:

hi, i am looking for a scene for peter north and TT boy where they screw a very hot chick DP, she had sparky makeup on her face and at the end they give her the double load. does anybody know the name of the movie or the chick?

I have been wanting to find out who the girl is in a scene with Peter North and what movie it is from.

The scene begins with Peter in a black leather outfit and she a brunette with gorgeous body. She is in black hose and panties and bra. The scene is dark background and blueish lighting. Peter is teasing and threatening her with cat o nine tails whip and she is in center of room on pedestal. Pretty hot scene and would like to find scene and girls name.

Hi. I am looking for one special scene where peter is laying on a rug, i think. This beautiful girl gives him one of the best blowjobs i have ever seen. This was her first scene in a movie, and she says "party doller gogo, aha" or something like that all the time. This is my favorit, but i cant seem too find it, or find the name on the girl. Anyone hwo can help me with that??

This one is from the movie Party Doll A Go Go...yes, she actually says the title of the film after the cumshot or something like that. Old movie and may be out of print.

I have been wanting to find out who the girl is in a scene with Peter North and what movie it is from.

The scene begins with Peter in a black leather outfit and she a brunette with gorgeous body. She is in black hose and panties and bra. The scene is dark background and blueish lighting. Peter is teasing and threatening her with cat o nine tails whip and she is in center of room on pedestal. Pretty hot scene and would like to find scene and girls name.

That one could be Tori Wells in one of the Andrew Blake movies....maybe, Night Trips (also found in the movie Best of Andrew Blake, I think).

I have been looking for a particular girl that did a scene with Peter North. The scene began with Peter North pointing a tv remote at the viewer, suddenly a naked girl appears and they go at it for a while, at the end he accidentally sits on the remote and she disappears. It was in a compilation VHS by the name of Big Dicks Tight Slits, but I have not been able to find any mention of it anywhere online. Any help would be appreciated.