• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Lookie what I got from Linsey Dawn Mckenzie!

O85

Closed Account
She's a beautiful woman. I loved her big natural boobs but she's more than just a pair of boobs, insanely hot.

That pretty much sums it up!:thumbsup:
Like any red-blooded Brit, I've shot a fair share of loads to the lovely Linsey.
A noble tradition I'm happy to continue with.:drool1:

Her natural gazongas were heavenly and most women would've given their right arm to have had them.
Linsey reduces hers only to have fake ones put back in.............true Bizarro world horror.

maturesuppliant

Closed Account
good pics but hotter before she had the operation

Agreed, bazza599! Look at this before & after I put together. I must say that I prefer old Linsey sets vs. new. But I am pleased that she is still working. I just wish she would show us as much ass and vagina as she used to. Those were some of my favorites in prior years.

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

maturesuppliant

Closed Account
Agreed, bazza599! Look at this before & after I put together. I must say that I prefer old Linsey sets vs. new. But I am pleased that she is still working. I just wish she would show us as much ass and vagina as she used to. Those were some of my favorites in prior years.

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

I have seen others post pics throughout the whole thread, so I wasn't aware of this being a problem. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Man, I haven't heard anything from her or her webmaster in ages.