• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Longest hanging tits

Samantha has got some naturals but when I started looking her up I realized she's quite nasty:eek:

Not into 'objects', big big turn off for me.

thx for the effort anyway.

ps(I take it u're still looking for pics for me of the earlier girl you posted ? :D )

Hmmm ...

Okay, I'm a guy that loves natural hangers. I've had many 40-somethings since I hit 18. I love my wife as she's aging into her mid 30s, and can't wait for her 40s. That view of hanging breasts tell me they are soft and feel unreal in my hands or around my penis. I enjoy my wife's far more now than when she was 18.

But even I still like a little "form." I really don't understand the fetish for massive hangers. I'm not talking massive hangers as what most 20-something males on this board might say, but those ones that literally have them down to their thighs (unless extremely huge).

I mean, I love women like Desirae of Score because her natural, hanging breasts visually tell me of their softness. Same for many, many others. But I don't like them "super-stretched out." I want them to be hanging, long, but in a form that is still looking full and, most important to myself, wide.

I don't expect them to be "full" and "round," like one of my favorites (Kerry Marie). I don't expect them to be "perky." But I do want form. That includes loving many women who are so large they have to hang and stretch, but they still have width -- even only half of the length. Alicia Loren is a perfect example, which has massive size, and that means they go to her belt -- and will stretch further with age, but are proportional.

In all honesty, and I've been honest with myself, I know there will be a day that I'll prefer my wife's breasts in a bra to nude. That's when she's in her 60s and they really stretch. But I'll never end my preference for that look of softness. So I'll have her wearing a soft bra or other top (slingsuits are great for this) that lets me insert my male member and get a feel for that most softest flesh ever created by God Herself.

Bring on the hangers! But let's have some bulk behind them, at least that's my preference.

Not remotely granny ...

oh gosh
I am a big boobed hanging granny lol
Secretchick
psst I dont feel like a granny lol
You're not. I'm not saying this to gain your favor or anything. Ask anyone around here and I'm pretty damn honest to a fault.**

Assuming your profile's age is true (and I've never known women to lie upward, let alone you're an OCSM), your breasts are extremely well formed for your age of 50. They are holding better shape than my wife's are, comparative for age. The median age on this board is early-to-mid 20s, so don't pay too much attention to people who throw anything that isn't uber-perky (or fake breast looking) into "too hanging."

Blessed is the man who experiences a woman like yourself over your entire womanhood lifetime, from late teen to the next decade coming in your life -- possibly 70s on-ward, given your good form with bulk still at 50. You have the combination of softening, womanly form and still more elastic curves of many 30-somethings. Sure, some men will balk at some of your features. But with all the potential lovers out there that lust for a woman like yourself, let alone can appreciate your form at 50, one need not care about those "some men." ;)

Plus I'm just being selfish, lustful and am downright thinking explicit. My "safe sex" fetish has always been "mammary intercourse" (tit-fucking). If I had my wish, I'd love to experience a lifetime of my choice of women at ages 18, 28, 38, 48, 58+ -- older as they maintain form, but gain ever increasing softness and how that feels wrapped around my manhood. I totally lost it with 40-something women once I hit 18 (and was working with largely older women in an office). I'm "getting off" better every year as my wife ages well into her 30s (of course she doesn't believe me). Again, to get a woman like yourself that still has that form at 50, well, I hope to God you're never under-appreciated for your rarity.

**Disclaimer: Although I did make a 3-thread lie around Thanksgiving of last year to prove a point with a couple people, especially one. And had to rush to several people off-list that it was a trap for others (because people believed it because I'm so honest and open).

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/secretchick said:
Secretchick[/URL][/B], post: 2681633, member: 240087"]oh gosh

I am a big boobed hanging granny lol

Secretchick

psst I dont feel like a granny lol

You're not. (...)

Assuming your profile's age is true (...), your breasts are extremely well formed for your age of 50. They are holding better shape than my wife's are, comparative for age.

I second that, Secretchick. Many 40+ ladies are green of jealousy looking at you :thumbsup: