• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

long (duration) cumshots

I dont have a link right now, but in the last scene of "I cream on Genie" the guy cums in a massive 15 seconds cumshot completely covering the girls belly.

who in the world is that? omg wow

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That is Francesco Malcolm. One of the largest I have ever seen was a facial on girl who was laying on her back - at least 16 spurts, while dripping too. There was a ton on her tits and neck from what dripped and her face was completely coated by the blasts-no faking either, it was shot at an angle so you could see it spraying out of the slit. This was a dubbed euromovie back in 2000 or so. Seduction or something like that.

Wow!!!!
Who is the guy???
What is his name???
He is the new Peter North or better i think????
Want to see more of his powershots......

Tahat is a great one to watch in slo-mo. 15 spurts and 11, 12 and 14 are the largest-look at the amount of semen she spits out at :22, :25 and :27...One of the best ever.

the .gif is a fake so doesn't count I'm afraid

even so do you know anything about it or have more links?

I dont have a link right now, but in the last scene of "I cream on Genie" the guy cums in a massive 15 seconds cumshot completely covering the girls belly.
I know what you are talking about.
It was a scene with Katie Morgan and some other chick. That was a big one ima try and find a link for it

That is Francesco Malcolm. One of the largest I have ever seen was a facial on girl who was laying on her back - at least 16 spurts, while dripping too. There was a ton on her tits and neck from what dripped and her face was completely coated by the blasts-no faking either, it was shot at an angle so you could see it spraying out of the slit. This was a dubbed euromovie back in 2000 or so. Seduction or something like that.

God, I must see this. I'm googling his name but not that much is... er... coming up.