• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

London now has a higher murder rate than New York City

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Excuses pulled from the ass in, 1, 2, 3................

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't New York of the the US cities whith the toughest gun legislation ? How is London's crime rate compared to cities like Dallas, Oklahoma City, Miami, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, etc ?

Also, cime rates on a 3 months span are not relevant. Come back at the end of 2018, then we'll compare crime rates.

When was the last time you heard about a school shooting in the UK ? The answer is : 1996.
Do they have armed guards or metal detectors ? No, they just have tough gun-laws

dunblane.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
But remember diversity is our strength and has nothing to do with a planned agenda for White genocide.

Also, Terror attacks are 'part and parcel of living in a big city

:facepalm:

According to a terrorist named; Sadiq Khan who should not be in London.

But remember diversity is our strength and has nothing to do with a planned agenda for White genocide.

Yeah, diversity is part of a planned agenda for White genocide. That's probably the reason why black on black crime largely surpasses black on white crime

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah, diversity is part of a planned agenda for White genocide. That's probably the reason why black on black crime largely surpasses black on white crime

That's not what the government statistics say in America. Around the world either.

Also, the attacks by Islam.

I've got a weeks holiday in London later this year. As long as I carry at all times my cricket bat (to foil any knife or gun attack), a bottle of water (to foil the inevitable acid attack) and a foreign phrase book (as no fucker in London speaks English anymore) I should be fine.

I've got a weeks holiday in London later this year. As long as I carry at all times my cricket bat (to foil any knife or gun attack), a bottle of water (to foil the inevitable acid attack) and a foreign phrase book (as no fucker in London speaks English anymore) I should be fine.

What's with the acid attacks? Short of murder, is there anything more vile? To horribly disfigure someone for life.

You can have your turd world shit hole.

Don’t forget your dentures.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I just read a BBC article, going in-deep into the topic. The statistic is real, and I see a both extremely troubling aspect in very young people, like 16-yearolds, carrying knives and other weaponry, and on the other hand: I have worked in various youth center in the eighties, here in Germany, and especially in the one in Kiel, a city of ca. 300.000 citizens, we had a gang culture, each part of the town had their "Warriors", etc.-style gang, and they were packing a lot of things from brass knuckles, knives, gas guns, baseball bats, you name it. But the youth center was a good place to get to them, a neutral zone, where they dropped all their gear in a box, lockled up in the bureau, and we could prevent a lot of things other parts of the town could not manage to do.

I think it is a shame and very troubling, that these kids feel the need to wear all tese weapons, but it can be resolved, and I am sure, it will.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936