• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LondonKeyes

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Re: London Keys

Here's a little pic I shot this week on set for my new site.. Just to show you that this is me.. :)

~London
_F1N2378.jpg

mjfan12

Closed Account

whose japanese? your mom or dad? do you speak it?

I like a lot of japanese culture. the cars, motorcycles, martial arts, and the food.

LondonKeyes

Hey Everyone..

Just to let you know, besides my blog, you can find more up to date stuff about me on twitter: twitter.com/londonkeyes

I just shot some amazing stuff today for my site.. I'll throw up a couple teasers on my blog..

~London

LondonKeyes

Today I'm on another set shooting a 9 Girl Orgy.. Crazy, huh? Goto the blog for lineup updates and pics..

Hello London :)

Hmm I got a question :x
What do you think about anal sex? I mean can we expect it in the nearest future, or its something you rather wont do for a long while? :x

If you think London is the bee's knees like I do, then drop what you are doing and go over to ********* and type in Sexy Asian London Keys into the search box.

Hey London, I saw in an interview (midnight prowl) you used to be a dancer in Seattle. Which club did you dance at, and what name did you go by? :)

LondonKeyes

Just to let everyone know.. I just posted a pic of me peeing on my blog today from last night.. :)

Gotta run to set.. I'll answer your questions later..

Muah

~London