• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lol @Democrats

As an independent and an outside observer I would say that the dems have no message other than "we're not them". It is very similar to to the position the pubs were in when Obama was prez. Until Trump came along, they also had no message. We all know what happened after that. Until the dems get a clear message that can energize their base and draw in swing voters like me, they will not be an attractive option for me and others like me. Are you listening, DNC?

As an independent and an outside observer I would say that the dems have no message other than "we're not them". It is very similar to to the position the pubs were in when Obama was prez. Until Trump came along, they also had no message. We all know what happened after that. Until the dems get a clear message that can energize their base and draw in swing voters like me, they will not be an attractive option for me and others like me. Are you listening, DNC?

Is it me? Or is it cuck in here?

Hmm, so now republicans have the house, the senate, the supreme court, the presidency, and Handel. I wonder if this will finally be enough for them to achieve something? Almost 6 months in and not a single legislative achievement. All we've had is a bunch of EOs overturning other laws. Yes, the drumpf administration is so unproductive it's retroactively undoing other peoples work.

But I guess we shouldn't be too hard on them, after all, as the recucks keep reminding us, Mr nobody knows the system better than me is still "learning on the job".

Maybe they could start small, like naming a post office or a bridge. Should be easy, aren't they all going to be named "trump" from now on?

Hmm, so now republicans have the house, the senate, the supreme court, the presidency, and Handel. I wonder if this will finally be enough for them to achieve something? Almost 6 months in and not a single legislative achievement. All we've had is a bunch of EOs overturning other laws. Yes, the drumpf administration is so unproductive it's retroactively undoing other peoples work.

But I guess we shouldn't be too hard on them, after all, as the recucks keep reminding us, Mr nobody knows the system better than me is still "learning on the job".

Maybe they could start small, like naming a post office or a bridge. Should be easy, aren't they all going to be named "trump" from now on?

Fucking idiot

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/actually-trumps-congress-isnt-off-to-a-slower-start-than-normal/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/

Dat Gorsuch tho

No wonder no one likes you.

#Trigglyflake

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/actually-trumps-congress-isnt-off-to-a-slower-start-than-normal/

From Feb 17.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/

Economy now vs economy in early 2009.....

Dat Gorsuch tho

Pretty pathetic that you keep rolling out Gorsuch as an achievement. A president nominating a SC judge is not noteworthy, the theft of a SC seat from a legitimate sitting president is.

No shitforbrains you keep fapping to your talking points that Trump isn't accomplishing anything when in fact he is as successful within 6 months as Obama was. Oh yeah. Dat Lilly Ledbetter tho.

And professor Dershowitz the senate is a separate but co-equal branch of government and they hold a duty of advice and consent. They didn't steal shit you fucking brainless twat.

Rolling tout Gorsuch's nominatiin as an achievent is so dumb...
It's like POTUS rolling out living in the White House or flying on Air Force One as an achievement.

Rolling tout Gorsuch's nominatiin as an achievent is so dumb...
It's like POTUS rolling out living in the White House or flying on Air Force One as an achievement.

The same argument could be made for Obamacare.

You're not real bright are you?

No, it can't

Picking someone for SCOTUS was one of Trump's prerogative as POTUS, one of his duties.Re-designing how social securtity work in America is not.
Obama could have gone though his mandates without re-designing it. Congress democrats would have wrote the bill. Trump couldn't go through his mandate without picking someone, Congress Republicans couldn't pick someone

C'mon Johan. Let's be honest here. A republican president seating a conservative justice via a Republican majority senate that had absolutely refused to even interview the previous administration's nominee is a HUGE achievement!

My god, it's practically like discovering plutonium! :bowdown:

c'mon johan. Let's be honest here. A democrat president transforming 1/6 of our economy via a near democrat super majority senate that had absolutely refused to even read the bill before they passed it is a huge signature achievement!

My god, it's practically like discovering plutonium! :bowdown:

fify

Nice drive-by, BC. Problem is, to be a cuck you have to claim to be a conservative in the first place, yes? I have never made that assertion so your attempt to label me as a phony conservative just doesn't hold water.

Thanks for the clarification.

The board liberals were falling all over themselves to heap praise on "conservative Jesus" I am glad you have identified as being closer to their ideology than you are to mine.

Just keeping the lines the least blurry as possible.

Maybe I didn't get the memo but I'm not sure I follow your "conservative Jesus" reference but I will say that I may or may not be closer to your ideology contingent upon what the given issue is. I think I mentioned before that I would consider myself to be right of center overall. However, I am confused as to what elements constitute a "right" or "left" viewpoint these days. Example: I am obviously highly suspicious of Putin and the Russians. In spite of rhetoric to the contrary, they are not our friends and do not have the USA's best interests at heart in my book. I am all for any type of policy that is based on a cautious and tough-minded approach when it comes to dealing with them. They understand strength and the exercise of power so that's what we should give them as far as I am concerned. Traditionally, this was a very conservative stance. Now, suddenly, because President Trump wants to take a more affable and non-confrontational approach to Russia, I am somehow on the liberal side of the equation? How does that happen? Regardless, you're going to have a difficult time staying away from the fuzzy gray with me because I really don't fit the mold of a staunch conservative or liberal.

Maybe I didn't get the memo but I'm not sure I follow your "conservative Jesus" reference but I will say that I may or may not be closer to your ideology contingent upon what the given issue is. I think I mentioned before that I would consider myself to be right of center overall. However, I am confused as to what elements constitute a "right" or "left" viewpoint these days. Example: I am obviously highly suspicious of Putin and the Russians. In spite of rhetoric to the contrary, they are not our friends and do not have the USA's best interests at heart in my book. I am all for any type of policy that is based on a cautious and tough-minded approach when it comes to dealing with them. They understand strength and the exercise of power so that's what we should give them as far as I am concerned. Traditionally, this was a very conservative stance. Now, suddenly, because President Trump wants to take a more affable and non-confrontational approach to Russia, I am somehow on the liberal side of the equation? How does that happen? Regardless, you're going to have a difficult time staying away from the fuzzy gray with me because I really don't fit the mold of a staunch conservative or liberal.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 3.07.40 PM.png

Non confrontational?
Trump has ordered the bombing of a Syrian airstrip and shot down a Syrian warplane. All events that have given Putin the red ass.

You know who trusted the Russians for years? The Democrats. They had orgasms over Gorbechev.

I don't see true conservatives putting a whole lot of trust in Putin. Obama and Putin are closer ideologically than Trump and Putin. Most of the commentary complimentary towards Putin is tongue in cheek because of the Trump/Russia collusion narrative.

Illustrate absurdity through absurdity.

Non confrontational?

You're taking my words out of context. I did not say that the approach was non-confrontational. In fact, the actual reference is to the entire noun phrase "more affable and non-confrontational" in which the pronoun "more" is implied to pertain to both nouns, "affable" and "confrontational", which changes the meaning entirely. Of course, you knew that.

Trump has ordered the bombing of a Syrian airstrip and shot down a Syrian warplane. All events that have given Putin the red ass.

Completely concur. Now, irrespective of the issuing of additional sanctions, he needs to confirm the Russian hack on our election process and issue a statement condemning Russia for doing it. Forget the other incidentals, this Russian hack situation is becoming a geopolitical game of chicken with Putin's continued denials so we can't be the first ones to blink. This isn't about right v. left. It's about the USA v. Russia.

You know who trusted the Russians for years? The Democrats. They had orgasms over Gorbechev.
Exactly. Just goes to illustrate my point about a power-based approach to Russia being steeped in conservatism. Thanks for that.

I don't see true conservatives putting a whole lot of trust in Putin. Obama and Putin are closer ideologically than Trump and Putin. Most of the commentary complimentary towards Putin is tongue in cheek because of the Trump/Russia collusion narrative.

I don't either. At all. However, there is no comparison between Putin's political "ideology" and anyone who doesn't work for a guy like Tony Soprano. The only things that matter to Putin are maintaining and enhancing his grip on power and lining the pockets of himself and all of his oligarch pals to steal as much money as they can. If any issue interferes with this, it is dealt with harshly and, when necessary, as discreetly as possible. Because he's hidden in the cloak of the Russian intelligence community and the underworld, the so-called "legitimate" business world does not take him into account when determining who the world's richest man is. Unofficially, it's Vladimir Putin.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...st-man-with-200-billion-net-worth-report-says

Imagine all that on just $189,000 (USD) a year in salary. I don't need to browbeat this. You don't have to look too hard to validate it. He's already violated the Russian constitution in addition to increasing the presidential term to 6 years. He's been the de facto president of Russia for the past 17 years. It will be interesting to see what happens in 2024.

By the way, you never answered my question about "conservative Jesus" or explained how what was right is now suddenly left just because Trump says so. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread with more Russia stuff.

You're taking my words out of context. I did not say that the approach was non-confrontational. In fact, the actual reference is to the entire noun phrase "more affable and non-confrontational" in which the pronoun "more" is implied to pertain to both nouns, "affable" and "confrontational", which changes the meaning entirely. Of course, you knew that.
Did you just squeeze in a lesson on determiner pronouns? :1orglaugh

Decide if you do or do not want to include "non" in the sentence and I"ll try to answer you.

Completely concur. Now, irrespective of the issuing of additional sanctions, he needs to confirm the Russian hack on our election process and issue a statement condemning Russia for doing it. Forget the other incidentals, this Russian hack situation is becoming a geopolitical game of chicken with Putin's continued denials so we can't be the first ones to blink. This isn't about right v. left. It's about the USA v. Russia.

Exactly. Just goes to illustrate my point about a power-based approach to Russia being steeped in conservatism. Thanks for that.

I don't either. At all. However, there is no comparison between Putin's political "ideology" and anyone who doesn't work for a guy like Tony Soprano. The only things that matter to Putin are maintaining and enhancing his grip on power and lining the pockets of himself and all of his oligarch pals to steal as much money as they can. If any issue interferes with this, it is dealt with harshly and, when necessary, as discreetly as possible. Because he's hidden in the cloak of the Russian intelligence community and the underworld, the so-called "legitimate" business world does not take him into account when determining who the world's richest man is. Unofficially, it's Vladimir Putin.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...st-man-with-200-billion-net-worth-report-says

Imagine all that on just $189,000 (USD) a year in salary. I don't need to browbeat this. You don't have to look too hard to validate it. He's already violated the Russian constitution in addition to increasing the presidential term to 6 years. He's been the de facto president of Russia for the past 17 years. It will be interesting to see what happens in 2024.

By the way, you never answered my question about "conservative Jesus" or explained how what was right is now suddenly left just because Trump says so. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread with more Russia stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'll answer the rest tomorrow.. My edit timed out and I sm not typing out another 20 minute response.

He did that recently in a Tweet when he called out Obama for not responding to the hacking while it was happening.

Never let a hacking go to waste..to paraphrase Rahm Emmanuel

Don't mention it.

You are more hung up on Russia and Putin than Stephen F. Cohen.
Yeah, we know Putin's a crook. You know who has wronged me and affected my life more than Putin? The Saudi Royal family. Far dirtier and we deal with them too. Ask the Clintons.

And China violate human rights at unimaginable rates. C'est la vie.

By the way, you never answered my question about "conservative Jesus" or explained how what was right is now suddenly left just because Trump says so. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread with more Russia stuff.

The "conservative Jesus" was a dig at board libs who love to fawn over moderates. I didn't expect you to be in on the joke.