• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lol @Democrats

Did you just squeeze in a lesson on determiner pronouns? :1orglaugh

Decide if you do or do not want to include "non" in the sentence and I"ll try to answer you.

Thanks for catching that. I should have written the word as "non-confrontational" as you suggest. Even though doing so has nothing to do with with the point I was making, it was a grammatical omission on my behalf.

He did that recently in a Tweet when he called out Obama for not responding to the hacking while it was happening.

Never let a hacking go to waste..to paraphrase Rahm Emmanuel

Not exactly a condemnation of Russia. Attacking Obama (well-deserved I might add!) for doing nothing about Russia is not congruent with what I stated. Good direction to head, however.

You are more hung up on Russia and Putin than Stephen F. Cohen.
Yeah, we know Putin's a crook. You know who has wronged me and affected my life more than Putin? The Saudi Royal family. Far dirtier and we deal with them too. Ask the Clintons.

I am indeed. There are very good reasons for this but it would take too long to explain and you'd be seriously bored with it anyway. Re: Saudi Arabia, yes I agree with you but they don't present a military threat to us so there is really a huge difference.

And China violate human rights at unimaginable rates. C'est la vie.

Apples and oranges.

The "conservative Jesus" was a dig at board libs who love to fawn over moderates. I didn't expect you to be in on the joke.

Oh OK. Thanks for the clarification. Only comment I will make is that is that I can't imagine taking an attitude of being automatically opposed to anything that the other side might think or propose without at least giving it some reasonable consideration. I guess that why I'm a moderate. Bad place to be on this forum since pretty much no one wants to claim you. Still, I'm OK with it. :D

Looks like Trump is being shunned :1orglaugh

IMG_20170707_210344.jpg

Uffffffffff

IMG_20170707_210320.jpg

Suck it.

Lisa Lampanelli truly makes me laugh until tears come out of my eyes.

She destroys Trump here and he handles it well.

:1orglaugh

"Melania, in Slovenian means get that wrinkled penis off of me!"

:rofl: