• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Logging in and staying logged in

Anybody else having problems where, once you log in, it doesn't remember that you're logged in?

Annoying, because my subscriptions don't show up correctly at that point.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
When you go to log in, make sure to check the remember me box. ;-)

P

partas

Hi, I'm your friendly neighbor ******. When I type my User Name and Password Freeones board is thanking me for logging in, but I somehow just can not stay logged in, so I guess I have a problem. Can I get some miracle message that will help me to stay logged in. :thumbsup:

P

partas

Hi, I'm your friendly neighbor ******. When I type my User Name and Password Freeones board is thanking me for logging in, but I somehow just can not stay logged in, so I guess I have a problem. Can I get some miracle message that will help me to stay logged in. :thumbsup:
Have you thought of registing.
Haven't had any problems in any version of Opera. Currently using version 10.01 without problems.

Well, I tried everything. I tried and I tried. I’m so desperate now, thinking about self-crucifiction under this heavenly blue sky. I just cannot do it. Somehow.

^^Think a MOD needs to sort this; when you registered were you sent a confirmation email (to confirm registration)?? Wonder why your account is showing as 'Guest' :confused: