• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lock Him The Fuck Up- Piece Of Shit Flynn Pleads Guilty

Nice deflection, I'm sure WhoreHeys and beatman appreciate your patronage.

You like to call him “ whore-heys” and you are doing it as a personal attack and trying to slip it by.

1. Georges is French and I assume that he is not Hispanic so the French pronunciation of his name is Zh-oar-Zhuh not hoar-hay/.

2. Based upon this, I am gonna rate your post a estrogen sundae on the BC Post rating index.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Whoreheys is merely George in Espanol. French, Spanish, whatever, it's still rock and roll to me. Thanks for your expertise about estrogen, it's not a topic I have any personal biological experience dealing with apart from the many women in my life.

Most alpha males such as myself, animus , Georges, Ace, and Adam :D recognize males exhibiting a spike in estrogen as they age because we are subjected to women dripping in estrogen throwing their bodies at us constantly. It’s a cross we must bear all in the name of science.

xfire

Nice attempt at a save, but a failure, per usual, and repeated personal attacks. Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and guess which one yelps.

Nice attempt at a save, but a failure, per usual, and repeated personal attacks. Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and guess which one yelps.

Recognizing someone may be suffering from low T may be a “ personal attack” to you.
Which kinda proves my point.
“Witty” post though.

xfire

Thanks for the diagnosis, "doc". Keep living in that little bubble, whatever helps you make it through life.

Great comeback, I'm not sure they teach that kind of wit in law school.

There are no courses teaching “wit”. I can’t speak for all universities but there very well may be courses somewhere that examine it.
Only someone who actually attended an institution of higher learning would be aware of this.

I have exhausted my 5 allotted consecutive responses to your taunting so based upon how successful you’ve been at convincing others you are being harassed, I probably should declare you the winner in our exchanges. I humbly bow to your wit and superior skill in the art of message board banter.

I’m particularly interested in how you so brilliantly paint yourself as a victim, that is a skill that admittedly I do not possess. Especially considering the fact that those being harassed generally avoid the one doing the harassing if at all possible.

I worship at the alter of your greatness.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
And THAT'S WHY, you both are in my administration.

By the way, I have no idea beyond the posts on this page, but you've proven to me, I made great choices in both of you.

If the judge throws out this case against Flynn, they’ll probably need to lock this thread because the thread title notwithstanding, there is enough fodder on the first two pages alone to fuel mockery for the next 6 months.

Flynn served his country with honor and distinction for 30 plus years and rose to the rank of general. He probably wore a side arm every day and probably never shot a dog, but HE’s a piece of shit.