• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lock Him The Fuck Up- Piece Of Shit Flynn Pleads Guilty

LOL Trump signed the bill.

He had to.
Not doing so would have made for incredibly bad "optics".
And he was clearly pissed off about having his hand forced. By virtually every Republican in the both the house and senate.
Trust-O-Meter = zero

Ok. Despite its conservative bias the National Review piece appears to make a couple of good points, so I'll stay on the fence for now and await further developments, or lack thereof.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ok. Despite its conservative bias the National Review piece appears to make a couple of good points, so I'll stay on the fence for now and await further developments, or lack thereof.

The article characterizes the plea as, "small potatoes". A felony isn't small potatoes.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wasn't Flynn the guy who interupted the press briefing back in Feb/March to tell everyone that Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism and they are now officially on Double Secret Probation?

Give me a minute to read that CNN article

Ok, So all of a sudden Flyn comes out and says he lied to the FBI about " clearest picture yet of coordination between Flynn and other Trump advisers in their contact with Russian officials to influence international policy".

So a year of Russia Russia Russia with no evidence of anything illegal or even a clear description of exactly what the hell they are talking about and now this.
It takes Flynn to "spill the beans"

Its all a show everyone.
Fake news within Fake News.
"All the world's a stage a they are merely douchebags"
Traitorous Corrupted Criminal douchebags.

You all want to follow it thats cool. Keep up on things.
Nuttin wrong with that.

Just don't for a minute thing that its all not scripted........because it is.

Now I know why Bodie is always bellyaching about “ mom likes you best”.

Well lookie here! Mueller is forced to remove top investigator on Russia probe team due to Anti-Trump texts. There are about 16 more just like him, all Hillary donors and supporters. Clinton said during DNC debate when asked what she would do if she was charged in relation to the email investigation “ that’s not going to happen!” Now her confidence is explained, he also worked on her investigation. The fix is in, as Flynn very well knows by now.
Mueller should be fired, the whole damn thing is a farce.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/...fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html

I take issue with this thread title. Mike Flynn has done more to further the cause of freedom and to defend this country than the OP could ever dream of doing. Meanwhile he constantly defends real pieces of shit like the Clintons and Obama. xvag isn’t worthy of carrying Mike Flynn’s jock strap.

This title is an impersonation of Trump supporters, how they praised Comey when he announced, 11 days before the election, that the Hillary Clinton E-mail investigation was re-open, only to change their mind by April and then hate Comey because of the FBI's investigation on RussiaGate

This title is an impersonation of Trump supporters, how they praised Comey when he announced, 11 days before the election, that the Hillary Clinton E-mail investigation was re-open, only to change their mind by April and then hate Comey because of the FBI's investigation on RussiaGate

Lol wut?

bump. might as well start now. I'm going to rub it in their fucking face.

who got suspended without pay for 4 weeks? what stupid fucking cow made a fool of herself on the view (including the op herself) by jumping the gun?

lol @ stupid insane libs.

yay, constitutional crisis. I wish we could parse these people out and have Kim Jong Un have at it.

seriously, fuck them.

these fucking idiots on the panel and the crowd cheering considering what Hillary Clinton has done.

natural selection is a farce in that liberals should by definition be extinct by their own sheer stupdity if not for those better than them. so morality comes into play. fucking idiots.

these fucking idiots on the panel and the crowd cheering considering what Hillary Clinton has done.

natural selection is a farce in that liberals should by definition be extinct by their own sheer stupdity if not for those better than them. so morality comes into play. fucking idiots.

Smart libs like Bodie and Pool_Hustler are outliers. The genuine thought that liberalism is a force for good must drive them.
They truly believe that is all I can figure. They gotta cringe when they see the idiots that vote along with them.

Smart libs like Bodie and Pool_Hustler are outliers. The genuine thought that liberalism is a force for good must drive them.
They truly believe that is all I can figure. They gotta cringe when they see the idiots that vote along with them.

I think if you'd ask them they'd take exception to being classified as outliers, even though you mean that as a compliment.

whatever, I don't give a shit.

I'm done.

Just like BobJustBob when he sees you, Ace, BeatMan, etc.

Mad ? Why would I be. You were referring to idiots that vote along with them [Bodie & Pool_Hustler]. As you knopw, I don't vote in the US. So I don't feel tareted by your remark about idiots who vote for Democrats

Bob votes for Republicans, just like you, Fox, BeatMan, etc. So he must be horrified to see that idiots like you vote along with him.