• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lock Him The Fuck Up- Piece Of Shit Flynn Pleads Guilty

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Days that Flynn has been locked up since you started this thread over one year ago. Zero. :1orglaugh

And again, because you're so stupid; whether or not Flynn is locked up is irrelevant. The amount of shit he would have too dump on Trump to Mueller to avoid jail time would be bigly.

And again, because you're so stupid; whether or not Flynn is locked up is irrelevant. The amount of shit he would have too dump on Trump to Mueller to avoid jail time would be bigly.

to
“Masters”

It’s not irrelevant to your thread title.

Bless your heart.

xfire

So the judge wanted to know why Flynn wasn't charged with treason, spin that to you advantage, "Juris Doc".

So the judge wanted to know why Flynn wasn't charged with treason, spin that to you advantage, "Juris Doc".
He came back and clarified the questions and apologized to Flynn for the question.
:rofl: :rofl:

Did you receive that “Masters” from Talking Points U?

I’ve really got to stop engaging you.
You’re that dumb.

“Sullivan resumed Flynn’s sentencing hearing and expressed regret for an earlier statement in which he falsely suggested that Flynn’s activities as an unregistered foreign agent continued into his time as Trump’s national security adviser. Sullivan had asked whether that would be treason.

“I feel terrible about that,” Sullivan said, adding he had never presided over a treason case. Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack confirmed the facts and said that “the government has no reason to believe that the defendant committed treason.”
Bwahahahahahahahaha
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw1Qwad0gZyle6Tsb0Ok9D2Y&ust=1545246966793398

xfire

Good for the judge, I was unaware he had apologized. And you're still a colossal idiot.

xfire

What you are hasn't got anything to do with me. But keep replying, even though I'm, "too dumb", to merit a reply from such a sad, pathetic, old, and completely clueless moron such as yourself.

What you are hasn't got anything to do with me. But keep replying, even though I'm, "too dumb", to merit a reply from such a sad, pathetic, old, and completely clueless moron such as yourself.

I’m sorry your “ lock him up” day was ruined.

:1orglaugh

Perfectly illustrating the point, thanks.

You cared enough to start a thread with “lock him up” in the title. Oh, because he had the audacity to say “lock her up!”
And then there’s the issue of you referring to a man that served his country for 33 years as a “piece of shit”.

No you didn’t really care about any of that now did you?
But we’re the ones that are the idiots.

:1orglaugh

xfire

You cared enough to start a thread with “lock him up” in the title. Oh, because he had the audacity to say “lock her up!” And then there’s the issue of you referring to a man that served his country for 33 years as a “piece of shit”. No you didn’t really care about any of that now did you? But we’re the ones that are the idiots.

Just you, Jack, you're the idiot, and triggering you with the truth is just too fucking easy.

Glad you're so concerned with what I choose for an avatar, or anything else I do, for that matter, so concerned, it's really a bit much, creepy, even.

Here’s the difference buckshot.
I’ve never once tried to identify anonymous posters on a message board or sent them email viruses because somebody was a big ole meanie to me. I think, I am in good company when I say that you have corned the market on creepy, at least around here.

xfire

I’ve never once tried to identify anonymous posters on a message board or sent them email viruses because somebody was a big ole meanie to me. I think, I am in good company when I say that you have corned the market on creepy, at least around here.

That's a lie, I've never sent you email viruses, nor have I tried to identify you, or anyone else.

Remind everyone how many times you've been banned since 2008? Aw, shucks, just remind everyone how many times you've been banned in the last year, and all because you are so creepily concerned about what other forum members do. Pathetic.

That's a lie, I've never sent you email viruses, nor have I tried to identify you, or anyone else.

Remind everyone how many times you've been banned since 2008? Aw, shucks, just remind everyone how many times you've been banned in the last year, and all because you are so creepily concerned about what other forum members do. Pathetic.

It’s all the truth and can be proven. Now calm down Buckshot, this thread turned out badly for you as usual, but don’t go getting all unhinged just because you’ve been exposed as not very bright.

xfire

It’s all the truth and can be proven. Now calm down Buckshot, this thread turned out badly for you as usual, but don’t go getting all unhinged just because you’ve been exposed as not very bright.

Who are you going to prove it to, motherfucker? No one gives a shit.

For someone, "not very bright", you hang on my every word.